Re: 42/5000 Are you going to translate SWTOR into Spanish someday?

by abcM1M851Qa6PP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

42/5000 Are you going to translate SWTOR into Spanish someday?

★★★ Newbie
<div id="inner-editor"></div>

42/5000

Are you going to translate SWTOR into Spanish someday? Oops
EA does not answer the question or on social networks, nor does it contact to explore options.

Message 1 of 15 (9,000 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA SWTOR Team

I am locking this thread as it keeps getting necroed every few months. 

the answer still stands, there are no current plans to translate the game into spanish.

~Kat

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (1,933 Views)

All Replies

EA SWTOR Team

heya @SpainWars

there are currently no plans to translate swtor into any other languages that are currently available. Sorry. 

~Kat

Message 2 of 15 (8,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kat

In less than two weeks, it gathered almost 400 signatures and every day they sign new players. If EA allows SWTOR to be converted (only the interface and subtitles), the Hispanic community could greatly help the game economically.
How many signatures are needed for you to take our petition on condition?

Link signatures in ChangeORG 

Message 3 of 15 (8,934 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@SpainWars I dont believe any amount of signatures will help. There are currently no plans for any further translations. 

~Kat

Message 4 of 15 (8,895 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kat
I understand that the number of players represents an important economic potential. To say that the opinion of hundreds of people is not important does not seem very correct to me.
Today we have already exceeded 400 and we continue climbing.
Please tell me who we can address our question.
We would like to be able to explain the idea, since it does not represent a big investment and bring hundreds of new players to the game, if you can change your future.
Please, do not dismiss our request, indicate to whom we should address.
Message 5 of 15 (8,892 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@SpainWars I am not disregarding your request, but let you know how realistic it is. At the moment, it is not very realistic that a translation will happen. 

You are of course free to post on the official forum over here or contact Keith or Eric per PM.  You can also contact the via communitysupport@swtor.com, but I just don't want you to get your hopes up, so be prepared to not get a positive answer. 

~Kat

Message 6 of 15 (8,892 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kat
Thank you very much for your help, really.
The Hispanic community was forgotten at the beginning of the game, although it was promised that we will be translated, today we want to help this great game does not disappear, providing hundreds of new players.
How can I speak for PM with Keith or Eric per PM?
Thank you,
Message 7 of 15 (8,889 Views)

EA SWTOR Team
you can send them a private message when you are logged into your account. click on their name on the forum and an option will appear to send them a message.

~Kat
Message 8 of 15 (8,880 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie
la comunidad hispana que es mas de 500 jugadores , son miles , si lo multiplicais por la subcripcion son millones de dólares por el simple hecho de traducir el juego al español. los beneficios económicos superan la inversion por mucho, ¿no interesa ganar dinero? solo pedimos que como todos los grandes juegos , tienen una traducción en español y este siendo un gran juego , no la tiene. mucha gente esta desilusionada por jugar un gran juego pero no entender que sucede en el . reconsidérenlo . millones de dólares.
Message 9 of 15 (8,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hace años, fuí jugador premium. Dejé de jugar porque el juego no está en español. No voy a pagar a una companía que se niega a traducir el juego a mi idioma. Juego otro juego y no hay problema.

Years ago, I was a premium player. I stopped playing because the game is not in Spanish. I will not pay a company that refuses to translate the game into my language. I play another game and there's no problem.

Message 10 of 15 (3,045 Views)