Re: Load screen

door Anomous29
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Geaccepteerde oplossing

Load screen

[ Bewerkt ]
★★ Novice

Guys the game is a bit of disappointing. I was trying to play the game on pc true pc acces. I get a loads of loading screen I pushed back to pc screen and when I was in game I completed a missions without doing absolutely nothing for several times. Basicly I'm getting true the story buy doing nothing. 

I can't enjoy the game of main tale line like this. It's getting anoying I can complete mission just buy matchmaking and just joining an existing expidition. When I'm in game true matchmaking I'm just getting several times a loading screens because I'm to far from the other players. When I'm trying to fight treu the expidition I'm getting mission completed without doing anything. Can't enjoy the game like this. Feels like other player are playing my main story me without onderstanding the expedition. U guys should fix this. And fix the loads of loading screens. I'm trying to play the game but in stuck in loads screens a lot. If this continious I'm not gonna bothering playing the game anymore. Just wanna playand not getting a loads of loading screens of complitiins by doing absolutely nothing or pushed back to my pc screen.

With regards

Bericht 1 van 2 (846 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

Geaccepteerde oplossing

[ Bewerkt ]
★★ Novice

thnx guys for updating  the probs with the load screens....

the load screens ar much faster now on PC. 

keep on the good work!!

In thread bekijken

Bericht 2 van 2 (835 Weergaven)

Alle reacties

[ Bewerkt ]
★★ Novice

thnx guys for updating  the probs with the load screens....

the load screens ar much faster now on PC. 

keep on the good work!!

Bericht 2 van 2 (836 Weergaven)

blue-ea-promo

Ervaar je problemen met andere spelers?

Rapporteer spelers wegens valsspelen, misbruik en intimidatie.

Speler rapporteren

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help