Hands ball

door roynak
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Re: Hands ball

★★★★★ Apprentice

Kick  off goal and two own goals, really pathetic ea. What a horrible game, shame on you amateurs. I payed for this game so i keep trying but this game is a joke. I really hope that there will be some competition for this game real soon, maybe than you will take all the complains serious. 

Bericht 21 van 33 (399 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Almost every game ends in a penalty shoot out, most penalty shoot outs are won by the ai team. The keeper mostly guesses the right corner. Yeah sure ea, keep on dreaming. I Will keep complaining until you give my money back. Again i dont mind if i loose when someone is better then me, don't ch..t however and then claim victory if people spend there hard earned money on this game!!!!!!!!

Bericht 22 van 33 (393 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also your passing system is really awful. Passing direction is altered by the game at the last moment so passes are not going where they are supposed to be.

Bericht 23 van 33 (390 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

When i am trying to shoot and the animation is in progress  the ai players steels the ball? This happens so many times, wtf ea. If i try to do this this never works. When concurring the ball and i win my player freezes for a second or two, allowing the ai team to get the ball. Wtf ea

Bericht 24 van 33 (388 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

My players are tractors comparing to the ai team. Turning around takes ages comparing to the ai team, all ai teams are faster then my players. I have bale and dembele as wingers????????????????????????????????????

Bericht 25 van 33 (383 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I really never played a game that cheats as much as this game. Really criminal ea, shame on you 

Bericht 26 van 33 (331 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Really ea, i dont understand why you are allowed to make a soccer game. You clearly don't understand the rules of soccer. Maybe you are confused and think this is American football, it's not. In Europe we call it soccer, one on one translation to English football. But it's not, it's soccer.

Bericht 27 van 33 (331 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

[ Bewerkt ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Why doesn't ea respond properly to people who have complaints? If i see some of the responses you give to people that are seriously complaining my jaw drops literally. I'm an IT guy and i can promise you that if we treat people the way you treat some people we would get fired. 

Bericht 28 van 33 (331 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Let's take it to court ea and let a judge decide if this game cheats. I know for sure you will lose. I have tons of evidence and so thous youtube. You will go bankrupt if people know you scam them with un unfair scripted game. Shame on you ea. 

Bericht 29 van 33 (302 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Unable to play this game. Really awful game. Go back to the design and redesign this game. Really a shame that you call this a soccer game, clearly you don't have a clue what soccer is about. Bought the new call of duty. What a delightful game to play, that is what a game should be about. Fun to play and no frustration. I don't mind if i lose a game in cod, because i know its my fault. Losing a game in fifa is different however. Your game cheats!!!! If you want only professionals e game players to buy your game then just say so, then the majority of us can decide not to buy your game. People that are really good can somehow compensate for the bad gameplay. They also are really struggling against the cheating that happens but are able to win despite the cheating. See ovy and krassi on youtube, the * that happens to them is really ridiculous. The average player thous not have the skills they have so they are unable to counter the ai cheating. 

Bericht 30 van 33 (298 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help