Hands ball

door roynak
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

Re: Hands ball

★★★★★ Apprentice

And also stop messing with our players. We loos control over our players when it suits the game. Why do my players stop running if I'm telling them to go for the ball? This way i can never defend properly, leave the player's I'm controlling alone 

Bericht 11 van 33 (581 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

100 % goal chance and dembele misses. My shot is perfect but the game decided it should go wide. Tell me why we should invest in better players if ai players that are lower rated can score from this position?

Bericht 12 van 33 (577 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea look at his stats, dembele shouldn't mis from this position. Okay, i get it. Even Messi thous not score every goal. When playing agianst the ai even a low rated player scores this goal. So don't say every  player misses a chance now and than, than the same rules should apply for the ai teams

Bericht 13 van 33 (574 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Also this should be a foul. My player is prevented by the ai team to try and make a header. My player gets an elbow in his face so he is illegally pushed a way. It's really no fun to play against the ai, ai bends the rules to their favor. If i do a standing tackle i get fouled immediately. Also do something with the bounce balls, they always go to the ai team in most matches. The same applies to loos balls, really unrealistic and proof of bad programming. I'm not the only one saying this.

Bericht 14 van 33 (566 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please do something about the passing and shooting, it's horrible. Here is another example, i aim at goal and the ball goes a mile wide. This is Suarez shooting, this bullsh*t happens all the time. I'm dominating the games against the ai, I'm losing half of the games however because of this horrible shooting and passing.

Bericht 15 van 33 (561 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

This game is so rigged. Lost a game with 16/14 shots against 8/4 shots at goal against the ai. Score 2-2, then i lost the penalty shoot out. Ai keeper saved 3 balls in a row, i chose a different angel each time. Left, right and then left again. Impossible to know, only if this game is rigged this is possible. Also the ridiculous superman saves the ai keepers make, really unrealistic. Shame on you ea!!!!! Already regretting i gave you money by buying your game and invest in packs.

Bericht 16 van 33 (535 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Picture off the stats.

Bericht 17 van 33 (534 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ea, I can't even play one match without losing my temper against the cheating ai. This is really ridiculous, 95% of all bounce balls go straight to the ai team. Ai players just have to run against my players without a tackle and they have the balll. If i do this the ball stays glued to the ai players foot. Conceded a goal right from Kick of, there was nothing i could do to stop the ai players. Every game i hit the post at least two times, yesterday i hit the post 4 times in one game. Ai players can run faster the the ball when the ball is at full speed when i try to pass the ball. So many passes are beeing intercepted where they shouldn't be intercepted. No one runs faster then a ball when the ball is at full speed. The interceptions the ai players make are just ridiculous, they are not ninjas. All ai teams play park the bus, really boring and not fun to play against.
Strikers from the ai team literally run through my defenders like they are not there. And the list goes on and on. I want to play the game because I'm a fan of soccer. At this moment i can hardly play one game, then the ai cheating pisses me off and i quite the game. I payed enough money for this game, i did not however payed for a game that ch**s so you will buy more packs to get better players.

Bericht 18 van 33 (523 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA please explain this:

As you can see from the screenshot, I had 23/7 shots at goal, the ai team 3/2 shot.

I have Messi in my team, I bought Messi for 1250000 coins.

Messi hit the post 3 times in this match, my striker Suarez hit the post 1 time.

So, in one game I hit the post 4 times.

The goal scorer for the ai team was Marco Fabian, these are his shooting stats:

Positioning 70

Finishing 71

Shot Power 81

Long Shots 80

Volleys 77

Penalties 73

Why are my shots hitting the post so many times?

Why do my shots go wide so many times, if I watch the replay shots are not going there where I aim?

This happens in almost every game.

I won the penalty shootout; I did not enjoy the game however.

Really frustrating to play games like this.

Bericht 19 van 33 (510 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

[ Bewerkt ]
★★ Novice

ROYNAK is right and EA knows this but don't care. We all buy this game year in year out because we love football and there is no other real competition.
The gameplay is really bad and this will be the case for every version which they build on this engine and current gen consoles.

Bericht 20 van 33 (504 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

fifa-20-promo-splash

Kun je geen verbinding maken met je game?

Probeer eerst deze stappen als je problemen ondervindt bij het verbinden met een EA-game.

Oplossen verbindingsproblemen

fifa-20-promo-splash-2

Je FIFA-account beveiligen

Schakel aanmeldingsverificatie in voor toegang tot de FUT-webapp en de Companion-app en om je informatie te beveiligen.

Bekijk meer op EA Help