Online Franchise Reverting Back to Previous Save Point

by Wolfypotomus

Original Post

Re: Online Franchise Reverting Back to Previous Save Point

★★★ Novice

It’s a PlayStation 5 issue also and it’s not a connection issue on our end. Someone was blue screened because of your servers and now it seems as the file is corrupted. Would be nice if we could manually set a draft order so we could restart this on a new file with the same draft order.

Message 71 of 270 (1,143 Views)

Re: Franchise keeps rolling back

Community Manager

Hello Everyone, 

If you are seeing your Online Franchise roll back to a previously saved point can you reply to my post in this thread? Be sure to include the following if possible: 

Platform(Include which Generation):
Type of Network being used:
Date/time issue occurred:
What were you doing when it happened (which round were you in)?
What was the last action you completed before it happened?
How often does the bug occur?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have:

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 72 of 270 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Platform(Include which Generation): Xbox Series X
Type of Network being used: Cable Broadband
Date/time issue occurred: two different franchises… evening PST
What were you doing when it happened (which round were you in)? One time it happened in round 41, the other in round 21
What was the last action you completed before it happened? Drafted a player? We don’t know that it glitches until later when we boot up the franchise and all of our progress is gone.
How often does the bug occur? 2/3 of my online franchises
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have:

Message 73 of 270 (1,120 Views)

★ Novice

Platform(Include which Generation) xbox series x next gen
Type of Network being used: wired 5g
Date/time issue occurred: 8-20-22
What were you doing when it happened (which round were you in)? Was in draft and paused it because a user had to step away for a few minutes 
What was the last action you completed before it happened? Drafted a player in first round
How often does the bug occur? Every time we try to play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play a fantasy draft or sim first season and go to the draft 
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have: also a bug for fa after second season where no high overalls resign with current teams 

Message 74 of 270 (1,517 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Guess we're never going to get a meaningful response about this. @EA_Illium

Message 75 of 270 (1,500 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Ps5 here
Message 76 of 270 (1,655 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

We appreciate all the information you've been sharing on this. 

We have passed this along for review. 

Kent.png
Message 77 of 270 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Novice

Platform(Include which Generation): Xbox Series X
Type of Network being used: Wired
Date/time issue occurred: Started 8/21/22
What were you doing when it happened (which round were you in)? Varies. I got reverted back about 6 times to the draft after my first full season in Franchise Mode. Most cases were reverted back to Round 2, a couple times were in Round 1. Usually the catalyst is a disconnection from EA Servers, reload my Franchise, then discover the rollback.
What was the last action you completed before it happened? Varies. Finishing a Preseason game, training, editing depth charts. Can barely get through Preseason in my second season before getting kicked back to the draft.
How often does the bug occur? Every time now. Unable to advance Franchise.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a franchise, play through one season. Draft for second season and play game normally. Once you lose connection, turn off the Xbox, or any other disconnecting type of activity it rolls your progress back to the draft, losing hours of gameplay.
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have: None at present.

Message 78 of 270 (1,622 Views)

Re: Franchise keeps rolling back

★★★ Apprentice

Are you really asking like this like it's an isolated incident? Lol just search madden franchise on twitter and you'll see it's broken for mostly everyone. I have a 32man league that is completely unplayable and haven't heard word one from anyone at EA even addressing that this is an issue. It's insane that a company can be ran like this. 

Here are all the issues on the top of my head:

1. Player to Player trades result in an error "Send to Undefined" blank screen, (CPU trades can still work)
2. Advancing the week will revert a few minutes later to the previous week
3. Upgrading players doesn't work, they show the upgrade screen and attributes upgraded but a few minutes later it's reverted back to the previous overall
4. Cutting players is also reverting back, in the preseason after cutting players they will be right back on your team a few moments later
5. Signing players doesn't work sometimes; you will sign a player and look at your roster and they aren't there. You have to go back and sign the player a few times

We have tried a bunch of "fixes" and starting multiple franchises all with the same result. 

Message 79 of 270 (1,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have this issue on my Series S and my PS5
Message 80 of 270 (1,566 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help