Franchise Data Not Autosaving or Syncing

by ShowtimeWRM

Original Post

Re: Online Franchise Reverting Back to Previous Save Point

★★★★★ Novice

I’m in the 2027 draft and no issues now, made it through the whole draft just fine. Everyone’s bugs must be getting worked out in their own time. It’s very strange but my seasons have been going fine ever since I told you there wasn’t anymore issues. I know everyone is different so hopefully everyone will get back to normal here and enjoy their madden seasons again! 

Message 161 of 270 (499 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hopefully it stays that way for you. However, it let me through one time on my current franchise after getting stuck. Just for 2 seasons later to be back to this crap again. They need to put out a statement or something this is ridiculous and shouldn't just be swept under the rug.

Message 162 of 270 (482 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Franchise Xbox Series X: File reverts to same save point in the dr

★★ Apprentice

This draft revert bug has been an issue since M22. Unfortunately they do not know or care to fix it. 

Message 163 of 270 (557 Views)

Re: Franchise keeps rolling back

★★★★ Apprentice

People have been saying they are having this prob for over a month whats the plan @EA_Illium @EA_Aljo  you might want to respond on when this will be fixed? STOP IGNORING US!!!!!!!!!!

Message 164 of 270 (457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.  Franchise has been unplayable for 2 weeks now. I've deleted files, re downloaded the game, even tried offline and I keep running into the draft loop bug. One month and this game is completely useless to me. Worst part is I had surgery Monday hoping to relax and play all week. But the game has done nothing but crash. Last year getting this game (roster update). 

Message 165 of 270 (444 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium @EA_Aljo Info needed on this you got a fix for it or you still think its not a problem get your head out of your * and talk to us

Message 166 of 270 (417 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium @EA_Aljo How about you acknowledge you have a problem and tell us you are working on it or you have a fix ready something so we know when we can play the game without this crap. Give us some info been over a month!

Message 167 of 270 (644 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Online Franchise

★★★★★ Novice

Personally I would doubt it.  I haven't played online play the past few days but was using offline... Tonight the playoff game crashed at the end and it won't let me load the saved file at all now, even after rebooting.

Madden 23 is by far the worst they have made.  Not even counting the overpowered AI defenses.

Message 168 of 270 (629 Views)

Franchise Data Not Autosaving or Syncing

★ Apprentice

Please review and take action to address the issues with franchise mode game and roster data not autosaving or syncing properly.  I am running an online franchise mode with 10 participants as I do every year.  We have had several user games which were completed successfully and showed the data in the franchise dashboard only to minutes later be erased as if the game had never been played. We are also experiencing this scenario with free agents and trades reverting back as if they were not completed.  Lastly, players are being randomly kicked for inactivity despite being active in the middle of making roster adjustments and reviewing scouting prospects. Madden 23 is a phenomenal game overall but these challenges on basic fundamentals are derailing the franchise experience for me and the other members of the league. This is a widespread issue impacting all franchise users in the madden community and needs to be addressed as soon as possible, please. Thanks for your efforts!  I appreciate the work your team did on Madden 23. 

Message 169 of 270 (454 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Online Franchise

★★★★ Apprentice

I just don't understand we have had this problem for over a month and they have not give us any info and when it will be fixed. I guess this is what happens when you have no other competition producing a football game. They can ignore the buyers like they have done for over a month.

Message 170 of 270 (557 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help