Madden NFL 23 FotF The League stuck in a loop after signing a contract

by ftwrthtx

Original Post

Re: Madden NFL 23 FotF The League stuck in a loop after signing a contract

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This game has major bugs in it.  It also keeps restoring to a previous point in the draft no matter if it gets completed or not.  There is a long thread on it, it's gone on for years.

This sort of sounds like a similar bug.

Message 81 of 97 (853 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having the same issues on Xbox Series X. I’ve tried everything, still can’t past the contact signing. I’ve deleted both versions of the game, reinstalled both versions, tried on both. At this point I have a level 30 QB with a 99 Overall rating from playing back through so many times. 

EA, fix the issues or give us our money back… it’s been weeks (I got the pre order) and still nothing. 

Message 82 of 97 (828 Views)

Re: Face of the Franchise Playing for Two Teams

★★★ Newbie

same things is happening to me nd u play for both teams during regular season

Message 83 of 97 (342 Views)

Re: Can’t sign a new contract in face of the franchise

★★★ Newbie
@oddjob702 Happened to me when trying to sign $657m 4 year contract. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Message 84 of 97 (672 Views)

Re: Madden

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. I can’t advance at all after just one season. Totally waste of money

Message 85 of 97 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having this problem too. I don’t want to delete the player and start over because I’d like to keep my stats and such. EA please fix this. 

Message 86 of 97 (602 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. In my 1st year and halfway through season I got offered a contract that the game wouldn't let me turn down. Now it's the end of the season and I'm up for contract talks? I was like, that's weird, but okay. Now the game won't let me progress unless I choose a new contract. As soon as I do, the game bugs out, says it lost connection to the EA servers or something (happens so quick it's hard to read. And when I start up the FOTF mode again, it only loads into the cutscene with Sosa, the agent, and then cycle repeats.

Also, I've noticed the model of my character in the menu and cutscenes are the same (the model I custom designed), but he's a different character model when I'm playing a game (the face type I started with before custom designing the character).

ALSO, if I try and no-huddle on an upcoming 4th down, the game just skips it and simulates a punt or offensive play without me. Then, when it's my possession again, I get to call a play but it's stuck in an aerial view outside of the stadium. I can see my player icons and run the play from aerial view..

Message 87 of 97 (555 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Illium @EA_Aljo @EA_Kent      BUMPPPPPPP

Message 88 of 97 (546 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's happened to me twice now. Tried all of the work arounds and nothing works. So I guess I ask for a refund now? How does a bug like this not get fixed right away?

Message 89 of 97 (523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is not the worst. We can at least play this game. FIFA is not working at all due to EA AntiCheat acting up. But fair play to EA for f**king up both premieres within 1 month apart XD

Message 90 of 97 (437 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help