by ChuckysRatHole

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 Franchise corruption glitch

★★★★ Novice

Still an issue classic EA only caring about ultimate team 🙄

Message 71 of 74 (1,130 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It’s amazing that NFL 2K5 managed to let you have a franchise longer than 4 years yet almost two decades later Madden still hasn’t figured out how to do that 😂

Message 72 of 74 (1,117 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ChuckysRatHole I just bought the game today, online season is corrupted and won’t load. Have you tried requesting a refund for the broken game? Wonder if I can get one…
Message 73 of 74 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So, it's April 2023 and this issue still exists. Ridiculous! I grinded away at Franchise mode and made it to 2036 before the glitch showed up. Played a game and it hard crashed, corrupting both my autosave and previous saved file. I could no longer get in. I went back and created a second franchise and simmed 10 years, played a few games, tried to save and it hard crashed again. Here are some of the particulars:

Platform: XBOX Series X and S

PSN ID/Xbox GT:

Region:NORTH AMERICA

Are you getting an error message?NO

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?4/1/2023....STILL HAPPENING

Is anything else happening?

Share any troubleshooting you've tried so far...

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

If on PC, please share a DxDiag

Did I use any custom draft classes?- Yes, multiple dowloaded from madden community share

I have also seen the bug where there are no coaches to hire as OC/DC after the year 2030. Had to create a new character and fire one from another team in order to fill the role.

It makes no sense to have played hundreds of hours with this game only to have it crash this way. I'm an OG madden player, going all the way back to the original game in 1989 will before franchise mode existed. FIX THIS!

Message 74 of 74 (603 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help