Madden 23 Franchise Updates | November 10th

by EA_Blitz

Original Post

Madden 23 Franchise Updates | November 10th

EA Community Manager

Hey Madden fans,

On October 21st, we shared insight into our Title Update cadence and our Franchise team’s priorities with some lingering issues you may have been experiencing.

Today, via a live update, we have addressed an issue with the 32nd user unable to join a league in online Franchise leagues.

DEV NOTE: Please note that this specific fix does not require you to restart your league. The 32nd user issue can manifest in several ways, over the next several weeks, we’ll be rolling out additional fixes to address the smaller subset of online leagues that may still be impacted.

While we are happy to be able to share this update, we want to be clear that our top priority is the draft stability issue in Franchise mode. This “draft revert” issue is actively being worked on and we will provide additional updates as soon as possible.

Be on the lookout for new Gridiron Notes and make sure to follow Madden NFL Direct for updates coming to Madden NFL 23.

Message 1 of 42 (11,979 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Franchise Updates | November 10th

★★★★★ Newbie

When are the live weeks going to be updated I heard on twitter it would be today but signed on and was very dissatisfied as I have been all season to see it’s still not updated.

Message 2 of 42 (11,893 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When do we get the live weeks and stats update? You said week 10

Message 3 of 42 (11,019 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blitz When will we be able to start from the current week
Message 4 of 42 (10,537 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blitz So when will we fix the equipment that you guys just added like the shoes and gloves don’t work and some players can have they towels show when the Jersey is relaxed it works so you Guys can should fully add it but I like the steps you guys made to add more Jordan’s let just keep it up on the equipment and can we edit the color of gloves and cleats like MLB The Show and can we have tattoos like NBA Live 19
Message 5 of 42 (10,388 Views)

★ Apprentice

Great way of saying a lot of words with nothing of value. Where is start today?

Message 6 of 42 (10,171 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blitz Wait you also said on October 21rst that we were getting an update to franchise play now live today where is that at?
Message 7 of 42 (10,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This all i bought the game for. And you telling me I have to wait more weeks after I waited months for you to even recognize the problem? There gotta be ways we can take legal actions 

Message 8 of 42 (9,843 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blitz This game has been out for almost 3 months & this is the only thing you can manage to fix in an update??
Message 9 of 42 (9,791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blitz I’m thinking if we don’t have the update to franchise Play now by Monday at 8pm at the latest giving you until the end of week 10, a lawsuit for fraud and misrepresentation might need to be filed on behalf of everyone that bought the game to play this mode and was not informed it wouldn’t be touched before buying it. Imagine buying a brand new car wanting a state of the art gps that’s built in only to find out after you bought the no refundable car that the gos won’t be ready for months and you’ve already taken many trips without this gps you bought the car specifically for. But in the meantime the radio service that your paying a seperate subscription fee for gets updated every couple hours. If it isn’t updated in time they give you a make good for it. That’s where we’re at. Now if imagine they tell you what. A month we’ll have it updated you wait that month and they ghost you?
Message 10 of 42 (9,572 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help