Madden 23 - Franchise Mode Update

by EA_Blitz

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 - Franchise Mode Update

★★ Novice

Does EA have an ETA on when we can expect a fix for for the draft glitch? Please don’t leave CFM users in limbo without any communication for weeks/months regarding the the matter.

Message 31 of 63 (796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dealing with Free Agency revert issues as we speak. Running a league with 31 other guys and the off-season is still messed up. I need an update of when this is going to get fixed. Because it’s about to kill a league that’s been going for 8+ years. I’m sure I’m not the only one. Do something to fix franchise mode.

Message 32 of 63 (779 Views)

★★ Novice

this is all i got, we tried this yesterday after glitching and we are in week 1 and seem to be stable

https://twitter.com/TrevDiggs2016/status/1585387442567516161?s=20&t=FK2SbRyLeLbxiRnhIBb9Rw

Message 33 of 63 (769 Views)

★★ Apprentice

This worked for me for a while.  Turned off the system for a few hours and came back and it was back to the draft!  The save game time also changed to the time I turned the system back on.  Awesome.  Between this and the no coaches bug, I have no idea how this is still a thing.  

Message 34 of 63 (719 Views)

★ Guide

Can we get an update please?  Bought a game haven’t been able to play the mode I want since the launch….

Message 35 of 63 (673 Views)

★ Apprentice

A stretch to say that my post “isn’t what most people care about” when it is the most interacted with and has the most positive feedback/XP. It’s definitely struck a nerve. 

2K is the pinnacle of sandbox franchise modes, and Madden would be wise to follow their footsteps with some of the features. Most of my suggestions are based on features from 2K, and the 2K community doesn’t spend a lot of time complaining about the mode and instead most conversations are filled with sharing setups, scenarios, and other ideas. 

yes, they still have there issues, but there is a massive difference between complaints about incomplete ends of the bench in the 1990’s era teams(2K) and being unable to edit injuries or Add players to the FA player pool (madden).

Don’t get me wrong, the crashes and lost saves must be fixed immediately. But there needs to be an overhaul of simplistic, common sense additions too, or Madden will continue to lose its franchise player base. There is no reason for most of that stuff I mentioned to not be in the game already. 

2K has spent more time listening to their community, and it’s paid off. Madden could learn from the same strategy.

Message 36 of 63 (657 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@dakotakyle95 Can't wait for the new NCAA game to come out.  I know it's going to be on the Madden engine, but I hear they are doing a lot of new coding for the game.  If that games turns out great, hopefully they use part of that coding with new Madden's.  2K is a much better company that EA.  Like you said they do listen to their community more. 

Message 37 of 63 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

ea only cares about ultimate team greed ruined madden, they haven't fixed major issues in franchise mode since madden 10 

Message 38 of 63 (618 Views)

★★ Guide
@srturtle as much as i was truly looking forward to the NCAA game, since that was my all time favorite game franchise ever, i will never buy another EA product again, so yeah... that's gonna be a no for me
Message 39 of 63 (604 Views)

★ Apprentice

What are you doing about the Face of the Franchise bug that merges careers?

Message 40 of 63 (546 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help