Madden 23 Franchise Mode - Draft Revert Update

by EA_Blitz

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 Franchise Mode - Draft Revert Update

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@knucklesdaclownIf this is what I wanna play why is it a problem for you if it don’t affect you in a negative way you just want something to say if I play franchise then That’s my thing i don’t care what you play because what you do don’t have nothing to do with me

Message 21 of 36 (997 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Str8-Donutz39 Thank you bro they took out cleats that we’re messed up all they had to do was fix it
Message 22 of 36 (992 Views)

★ Apprentice
@knucklesdaclown Bro like I said I’m worried about things I like not you but hopefully they fix what ever you need
Message 23 of 36 (983 Views)

★★ Apprentice

So... back on topic all.  When will the server side fix be live?  I'd like to actually play the game again. 

Message 24 of 36 (964 Views)

★★★ Newbie

haven’t had a problem drafting in last month

Message 25 of 36 (934 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It would be nice if y’all could do this sooner than later and it would also be nice if you guys at EA fixed the draft classes not saving, when I edit a player then import them In to edit them or share them it changes their college to N/A. This is simple stuff EA, I’ve been playing 2k23 recently more n they really run laps around y’all, detail, game modes, customization. Do better EA, your about to lose FIFA, focus should be 100% on madden and college football, if your gonna have the exclusive rights, make sure you do us, the consumers and fans right.

Message 26 of 36 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did the separate draft revert update come out yesterday ? Has anybody had results on it 

Message 27 of 36 (820 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Kurtmoore1 no, They refuse to directly address any of the actual problems, provide a solution or commit to a schedule. They don't have to, they paid off the NFL, media strokes them and MUT idiots keep feeding them money. Till any of this changes we get glove, cleat and TD dance updates for a game that literally does not work.
Message 28 of 36 (812 Views)

★★ Guide
@knucklesdaclown MUT microtransactions was the death of Madden... there is literally no reason for them to fix anything as long as you have an entire section of gamers willing to keep throwing money at them for worthless digital cards... unless every single one of us decide what's more important, they will NEVER fix their broken game, and these bugs will continue to be in every single game until the end of time, b/c they just reuse the broken code every year...
Message 29 of 36 (770 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Kurtmoore1 wrote:

Did the separate draft revert update come out yesterday ? Has anybody had results on it 

I've been able to advance my league.  Does that mean it is fixed?  No idea.  But I've gone several game weeks and it hasn't reverted in the past 24 hours. 

Message 30 of 36 (746 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help