Madden 23 Franchise Mode - Draft Revert Update

by EA_Blitz

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 Franchise Mode - Draft Revert Update

★ Guide

I will translate

”Hello Madden community, we want you to keep giving money to our micro transaction scheme and not play franchise mode, and instead play MUT.  Even though we are telling you we are putting our most fundamental game mode of Madden as priority, we are letting you now know not to be surprised if the problem to franchise mode is not fixed in our upcoming update scheduled.  Thank you for being suckers, and we hope the one intern we put in charge of this draft revert bug ends up quitting.  Fawk all of you and suck our little peckers.”

eat 💩 nerds and go fawk yourselves 

Message 11 of 36 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can we get those Gridiron notes early like NHL 23?

Message 12 of 36 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is your franchise " team " 1 person? This is pathetic. What happened to the live roster Week 10 Update? HEY, in case you didn't know its week 11!

Message 13 of 36 (1,039 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blitz When are we fixing all the broken equipment? Jets black helmets ... ? Come on man, this can't possibly be this hard - it's legit every single season marred by glitches and ahit that doesn't work
Message 14 of 36 (1,007 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Blitz is just doing his job, man.

If you don't like the licensing, go complain to the NFL or your team's NFLPA rep.  They control licensing.

I agree with your concern by the way--just point it in the right direction...  

(4) Ric Lewis on Twitter: ".@nflcommish @DeSmithNFLPA Can we talk Madden for a moment? The single-pa...

Message 15 of 36 (965 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@KeyLimeSoda wrote:

Blitz is just doing his job, man.

If you don't like the licensing, go complain to the NFL or your team's NFLPA rep.  They control licensing.

I agree with your concern by the way--just point it in the right direction...  

(4) Ric Lewis on Twitter: ".@nflcommish @DeSmithNFLPA Can we talk Madden for a moment? The single-pa...

Oh 100%.  Blitz is not the problem in this forum.  I'm assuming Blitz has zero to do with the programming (or else EA has much bigger problems lol).  Blitz also actually tolerates feedback, unlike some people on this forum. 

Message 16 of 36 (878 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

are you serious? Thats what you are worried about?

Message 17 of 36 (836 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You fixed NOTHING once again. Tackles dont block on pass plays. Draft is still broken after 2 maddens. Games don't save, scenarios dont save. You are flexing about TD celebrations; the game is 100% broken and you won't address it. Nothing anybody wants fixed is addressed here. Why even post this? Formation subs dont save, depth chart resets, for the 20th year cant set Kickoff and Kick return formations. This was DAY 1 STUFF it's November 17th. 

Mout piece colors, celebrations and other useless BS. Everyone involved needs to be fired that works on this game. Laugh at me all you want this is 1000's of people fed up. We can't wait to jump ship first chance we get, and it's impossible to fill leagues now because the game is so broken. 

Message 18 of 36 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Str8-Donutz39 You worried about Equipment?
Message 19 of 36 (825 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blitz So you telling me all you had to do was just fix the cleats but instead y’all take out Nike Equinox
Jordan low 7
Nike vapor edge dunk for what but I guess since it’s not mut you guys don’t care you still didn’t let all the players have a towel on when the jersey are relaxed but some can I don’t get it I play head to head and franchise the same thing you can do it mut you can do in franchise for free I can edit all x -Factor’s and crate any player I want I just want a good game and good equipment that they wear in real life and you guys just screw me over every time
Message 20 of 36 (798 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help