Franchise crashing and deleting save

by deejayrocca

Original Post

Re: Online Franchise Crashes and Deletes

★ Guide

Bump - I will continue to advocate for this game mode and it's fans! We have no other options to turn to for an NFL game.

🦀 $69 🦀

#SaveFranchise

Message 81 of 139 (1,037 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Face of the Franchise save gone

★★★ Newbie

So I had just won the Super Bowl in year two then I went to advance the week into the offseason an it drove on the simulating to next week screen so I closed the app and when I went back into it let’s me open the franchise but doesn’t give me an option to advance to next week anymore so I’m just stuck and I have a 94 OVR QB and can’t keep playing. I’m playing on a ps4

Message 82 of 139 (1,167 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing happened to me. Had to delete my saved HB slot. Started a new career as a WR and same thing happened again. Since there seems to have been an issue for at least a month this should’ve been fixed by now. Absolute crap if u ask me. Have been putting off playing madden for a couple of years now thought I try it again this year but this is too big of a fault. Is there some way to get refund? 

Message 83 of 139 (1,145 Views)

Re: Online Franchise Crashes and Deletes

★ Guide

Maybe they are just all on vacation? I hope it is a nice one. 

🦀 $69 🦀

#SaveFranchise

Message 84 of 139 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Illium wrote:

Hey Everyone, 

Thanks for the details so far on this issue, in order to get a better understanding anyone whos seen their FotF save disappear please reply with the following information?

Platform(Include which Generation):PS5
Type of Network being used: Wired
Date/time issue occurred: 9/17 11am
What were you doing when it happened? Playing LB in FotF
What was the last action you completed before it happened? Pressed TouchPad to look at unread messages, selected first message
How often does the bug occur? Once is enough, but who knows
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Also, include any troubleshooting, Screenshots/Clips you might have:

Thanks!

Message 85 of 139 (1,105 Views)

★ Guide
@swick1982 Are you telling me with the myriad of complaints on here about FOFT and Franchise save crashing that you need information to recreate it? Just play the game for a few hours. It's a fact. Play your own game!
Message 86 of 139 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@RumOak163 I cant tell if you think I work for EA, or you're just complaining in general. I was reporting my bug, just quoted the request.

Either way, my bug happened so quickly and easily, it is embarrassing that it's been going on for three weeks

Message 87 of 139 (1,087 Views)

Re: Face of franchise save gone

★★★ Newbie
@mmurray7652 Try looking at your gamertag notifications, your tag won/lost last game, click on that, my nfc championship game for my cornerback suddenly reappeared, up until then I was losing my * about how fing crap ea are about this and fifa with the glitches.
Message 88 of 139 (1,060 Views)

Re: Please help

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_IlliumI am on PS5 and having this same issue. Here is the info you requested:

Product: Madden 23 Standard Edition
Platform:Which console generation do you have? PS5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hokiesjg29
Date/time issue occurred several times between September 17th 9pm EST and September 18th at 1am EST; tried again the afternoon of September 18th but same issue. 
What type of issue do you have? During the preseason weeks after the draft, while I am active in the roster management, etc., the game crashes and says I am inactive (despite being active and scrolling through menus in the off-season weeks.). When I return to franchise mode, my progress is gone and I return to the 7th round of the draft when I am on the clock.  This happened around 5-10 times last night. I cannot play franchise mode until this is fixed.  Update next day:  opened up franchise and it started in draft again, managed to make it through the offseason, played week 1, turned off the game, and when I returned around 5:30pm EST, the franchise mode loaded me into round 7 of the draft again and none of my progress was saved.
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise mode (cloud based)
Summarize your bug
How often does the bug occur? See above.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See above.
What happens when the bug occurs?
What do you expect to see?
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Message 89 of 139 (987 Views)

Re: Please help

★ Guide

Bump

Message 90 of 139 (1,172 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help