Franchise crashing and deleting save

by deejayrocca

Original Post

Re: Madden 23 Face of the Franchise save gone

★★★ Newbie

🤦🏾‍♂️ it happened again. FOF. Won super bowl. Forced to retire after year 4. It reset my rating from a 99 back to 73 at level 1, but says I'm in the HOF 🤷🏾‍♂️ EA.... Imma need my money back. 

Message 91 of 139 (801 Views)

Re: Online Franchise Crashes and Deletes

★★ Novice

Product: Madden 23
Platform:Which console generation do you have? PS5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? TheMotorBoater16
Date/time issue occurred Started Friday’ September 16
What type of issue do you have? Game crashes & corrupted save file.
Which mode has this happened in?
Summarize your bug every time game is started I am in the 2nd round of the draft.  I’m on year 2 of my franchise.  I can get through the draft, through pre-season & have played the first game, turned the game off & next time I start it is round 2 pick 20.  
How often does the bug occur? every time I turn on my playstation.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Good luck.
What happens when the bug occurs? I smash my controller on my head.  My coworkers are worried about me.  I told them I’m in a secret club that we can’t talk about.  You know the one.
What do you expect to see? The police arriving at my front door because my neighbours think I’m killing someone.  But i live alone so the violence I am inflicting is only on my self.  There is a lot of loud cursing mixed with laughing so you can imagine they are very worried about my mental health. 
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Its in the game.  Or it was in the game ?  What game are we talking about again?  oh right the one I can’t play but paid $90 for.  Is this the new simulator game?  Pretend to play football only to have the game crash on you repeatedly?  If that’s the case its an excellent game.  I bet MUT works just fine right?  

Message 92 of 139 (897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yall sayin yall in week 3 or season 1. Bruh I was about to be on season 4 and this happened ….

Message 93 of 139 (964 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@95COWBOY I'm having the same problem
Message 94 of 139 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@josiahjoel02 I just got the same issue.. is there a fix?
Message 95 of 139 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mines just did the same thing all my player dropped from 85 to 73 

Message 96 of 139 (901 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok y’all I may have found the fix I just recovered mines on PS4.. Main menu of Ps4, hover over madden 23, hit the options button on your controller, goto upload/download save data,  look to the right under online storage, click select and download, now select profile madden, and suspend-resume data then download it, yes overwrite if it pops up, it will now move over to the left side, now select them files again and upload and restart madden it should pop up! Let me know if it worked for you it just did for me.. Hope this helps cause I was mad asab.. 

Message 97 of 139 (892 Views)

Re: Madden 23 Can I get back a Deleted face of franchise bac

★★★ Newbie

So I’ve been playing  face of the franchise and my stats resetted please help ea

Message 98 of 139 (872 Views)

Re: Missing face of franchise file

★★★ Newbie

PS5

Message 99 of 139 (872 Views)

Re: Online Franchise Crashes and Deletes

★★★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 100 of 139 (754 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help