Can’t hire new coaches in franchise mode.

by Abwalkindown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t hire new coaches in franchise mode.

★★★★★ Novice

I was in my 2027 or 2028 season and I still was unable to hire a offensive coach. It would let me simulate games but when I would try to play a game it said hire a new offense coach to continue. When I tried to hire one none would load up. Very upset because I built my team up to this point and now I have to start over because glitches keep coming up like this. Hopefully someone can fix this. Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 1 of 36 (17,381 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can’t hire new coaches in franchise mode.

Community Manager

***Marking as solved for better visibility***

Hey Everyone, 

I wanted to check who may be continuing to run into issues with hiring new coaches for franchise mode. 

If this issue is persisting please let us know the following:

Platform:

PSN ID/Xbox GT:

Region:

Are you getting an error message?

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?

Is anything else happening?

Share any troubleshooting you've tried so far...

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

If on PC, please share a DxDiag

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 10 of 36 (13,344 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I feel the same exact way I built my team to greatness and had to postpone that franchise until a fix happens now I’m stuck in the draft with my current franchise EA SPORTS just let us down 

Message 2 of 36 (17,312 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Abwalkindown wrote:

I was in my 2027 or 2028 season and I still was unable to hire a offensive coach. It would let me simulate games but when I would try to play a game it said hire a new offense coach to continue. When I tried to hire one none would load up. Very upset because I built my team up to this point and now I have to start over because glitches keep coming up like this. Hopefully someone can fix this. Anyone else having this problem? 

The "official" ea solution I got from their support was to add another human head coach to your league.  Assign it to one of the CPU teams.  Have that team fire their coach.  Hire the coach.  Delete the new coach.  Yes.  This is actually the answer I got from support.  This bug has existed for more than a year, but this is the answer. 

Message 3 of 36 (17,298 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EJL1980 Seems like a lot to go through to fix something that shouldn’t be a problem. Can’t they do a update to fix all these bugs. Just frustrating.
Message 4 of 36 (17,223 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Abwalkindown wrote:
@EJL1980Seems like a lot to go through to fix something that shouldn’t be a problem. Can’t they do a update to fix all these bugs. Just frustrating.

The funny part to me, is I was the person who posted that solution in the forums for Madden 22...  So, I doubt it will be fixed Frown

Message 5 of 36 (17,196 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’ve had the same problem.  Had to play three different franchises.  They’re always gone just when I have a monster team.  I’m done with EA.  They’ve had months to fix this garbage.  Garbage.

Message 6 of 36 (16,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just had the problem, tried the solution, and it worked perfectly. Thanks for posting!

Message 7 of 36 (15,761 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It actually worked so I would encourage others to use that solution

Message 8 of 36 (15,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do you add a human coach to a cfm league? Having this issue with my buddy in cfm. Thanks 

Message 9 of 36 (15,354 Views)

Community Manager

***Marking as solved for better visibility***

Hey Everyone, 

I wanted to check who may be continuing to run into issues with hiring new coaches for franchise mode. 

If this issue is persisting please let us know the following:

Platform:

PSN ID/Xbox GT:

Region:

Are you getting an error message?

Date this issue started (is it still happening?)?

Is anything else happening?

Share any troubleshooting you've tried so far...

If possible, share a Screenshot or Clip...

If on PC, please share a DxDiag

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 36 (13,345 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help