Re: Syncing issues continue

by VeronicatheCD

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

I know the new game will be out soon, but they could at least attempt to make this one right. Would give us some hope for the next game. But no one responds! Oh well

Message 21 of 24 (714 Views)

★★★ Pro
@rikdawg74 Based on their history of leaving bugs in annually… I wouldn’t be surprised if the syncing bug was still in NHL 23… it’s more than likely to be honest especially since they couldn’t fix it in the entire timeline of NHL 22’s release…
Message 22 of 24 (704 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I'm having it still despite having finally been able to get a PS5 without paying scalpers.  It seems to me to be tied into the new, shorter between play shorts which were done to appease online players (EA does not seem to understand that you can have different features for different play modes).  I'm unclear why it doesn't just load screen with a clock to synchronize instead of playing to a whistle - likely also for online players.

Message 23 of 24 (651 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Then you haven't seen NHL 15.  When they shift the system it is designed for it gets really, really buggy.  I think the fact that PS5s were so hard to get due to scalpers is part of the reason it is only this buggy this year.  Then there was that one game - not a sports game at all - which was notable for being very, very anticipated and being forced to refund everyone because it was so glitchy - forced by a third party, not the circumstances.

With that said, it is pretty bad and EA has not been prompt with addressing issues.  But then that is the EA spirit - they do the same with the Sims.  Something doesn't work and they just move on to the next custom content rather than fixing it.  They also like to cycle features - you can do a live draft this year, then 5 years later it disappears, a year after that it is brought back like Coca-Cola Classic except they act like it was brand new. 

Message 24 of 24 (644 Views)