NHL 24 Franchise Wishlist

by johum2886

Original Post

Re: NHL 24 Franchise Wishlist

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

They way you write and choose to ignore what I actually are writing I almost asume that you dont play franchise mode or are enjoying the franchise mode in its state of today. Standard smile

I´m not arguing against you, and I dont feel the need of trying to make you understand my point when you dont want to.

I write here because I care, and I hope that EA would read some of the things in the forums.

So I will say that we agree to disagree here. Standard smile

Have a good night and enjoy NHL 23! @IrishOwl 

Message 21 of 60 (1,535 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I haven't bought NHL 23 yet due to the lack of attention to Franchise Mode and people saying it's basically NHL 22. 

I think in order to get back into supporting them financially I need these features added:

-custom goalie masks

-editable players

-All-Star game

-Stanley Cup banner presentation

Really trying to withhold ranting here and just give EA some quick ideas. I think 3 of the 4 could easily be done. And if they added the Winter Classic, that would be icing on the cake. 

Message 22 of 60 (1,469 Views)

★ Apprentice
Should be able to save favorite lineup

to avoid redoing all the time same modification to improve chemistry like switching 2 forwards from line 1 to line 2 to improve chemistry from +1 to +5

when there is an injury, and then the player is able to play again, I need to redo my lineup each time
Message 23 of 60 (1,459 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I, like your idea's for next season's NHL game. I, would like to create My own Goalie Mask and other things that you have listed way to go I, hope it happens.

Message 24 of 60 (1,426 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Here’s a crazy one for EA.

ABILITY TO CONTROL MORE THAN ONE FRANCHISE. Or at least ability to make trades/signings between other teams. Like every other franchise in sports games.

better yet a MyLeague option like 2K.

at this point im willing to forego all other * about the game, but until this option is included EA won’t see a cent of my money 

Message 25 of 60 (1,364 Views)

★ Guide

THIS is such a time wasting aspect of the game now

Message 26 of 60 (1,314 Views)

★★ Guide

NHL 24 wishlist = Having a real game instead of a demo

Message 27 of 60 (1,250 Views)

★★ Pro

NHL 24 wishlist = NHL 23 wishlist + fixing new bugs NHL 23 introduced + bringing back Full Presentation

Message 28 of 60 (1,238 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@MikeyAU630 pretty much, unfortunately

and fixing all the bugs that weren't addressed for 23
Message 29 of 60 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Pro
@MikeyAU630 NHL 24 wish list = NHL 20/21 wish list plus bugs introduced in NHL 20,21,22,23, plus full broadcast…

I always find it funny how the EA mods will pin the NHL FM wish list… but then NEVER even look at it and implement any suggestions into the game…

It truly is a WISH list… because wishes don’t come true I guess
Message 30 of 60 (1,208 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help