Re: Minor Franchise wishes, please update this!!!

by RumOak163

Original Post

Minor Franchise wishes, please update this!!!

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Had the game for a few hours, I'm mostly interested in franchise, I'll keep my complaints and wishes in an attainable level. For the rest of the year

1. When messing with the number of teams in a league, (say i want a 16 team NHL, I want the option to automatically dump the remaining players to free agency, or with a fantasy draft dump every one to free agency, this includes prospects, and players that are either owned by the teams or they have rights to. that way if I chose to do a original 6 franchise, it's not missing the rest f the NHL players. Have this as option though. 

2. Be able to have ECHL Affiliate or European affiliate that you can send Players to, and be able to play a game in that league (sorta how we can toggle between NHL/AHL, with a smaller league you'll have players who should be able to play probably just sitting in free agency, this will open up franchise mode a bit

Message 1 of 3 (873 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Sadly is the new Custom League not fully tested by EA, because its almost unplayable because of lot of things, like the one you mentioned.

The only way to make it somehow playable is if you spend hours/days and prepare the teams and players before you start the save.

Like if you want to have the players from not the 6 or 16 teams save you want to play you need to put all the players to free agents and replace them with other players from the game into the teams you are not planning to use...

Once again EA NHL brings us a "NEW" feature that is soo porly done so its should be called a "NEW BUGGED FEATURE" Standard smile

Message 2 of 3 (851 Views)

★ Guide
@Nylander88TOR Much too complicated a request for EA. I'll bet they have no idea what you're talking about.
Message 3 of 3 (587 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help