MISSING PLAYERS NHL 22

by samonator007

Original Post

MISSING PLAYERS NHL 22

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello Guys,

I'm a big NHL 22 fan + hockey fan. It makes sense that I love to play franchise mode. Trading, signing etc. Dear EA I just want to know and I believe thag I'm not the only one why did you not put unsigned players in the free agency. For example Ilya Kovalchuk, Pavel Datsyuk or Antohny Peluso are free agents in real world so why they are not in the game? Bobby Ryan why is he not in the newest rosters? He is free agent. Why did you not put players who left the KHL in the game. You can not say, that you don't have rights because playesr like Tomas Jurco or Jason Demers are playing in the KHL this season and they are in the game. Please add players who are not under contract this season. And with photos not lile players who left Jokerit and signed in Liiga.

If you can not add them we will create them, but please EA, give us som way how to add photos to our created players. At least to something like you are doing in BE A PRO.

If I put roster from October I can play with players like Gusev, Ryan, Lipon, Pu, Anisimov but I can not add them in the newest uptade and I want to, for my franchise. The were in the game this year som just add them to newest roster.

And I'm sure the crazyest idea I have is that we all can agree that we want KHL players in the game. Second chance for Yakupov, Virtanen. If you can not add them give us some way how to transfer players from for example NHL 16-21 to NHL 22. And we want all these players with photos please.

And last but not least we have a few KHL players, but players like Cehlarik, Boston have rights on him is not in the game. WHY?

Thanks Sam

Message 1 of 7 (2,618 Views)

Re: MISSING PLAYERS NHL 22

Community Manager

Hi there, @samonator007 

Thanks for the feedback. This normally comes down to a licensing issue. We can't have players in the game we don't have the rights to. Recently, we've removed Russian players so those would be missing of course.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (2,568 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I don't know if you read my whole message. We have zykov or demers or jurco and they are currently in the khl, but we do not have ryan or kovalchuk who are free agents why?

Edit: Removed all caps. Please do not abuse formatting options per the Answers HQ rules. -CM

Message 3 of 7 (2,557 Views)

Community Manager

@samonator007 

When a player is not in the game, it's due to not having the rights to include them.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (2,548 Views)

★ Novice

So how is it possible that you have rights for Zykov or Jurco who are in the KHL and not on Ryan who is FA?

Message 5 of 7 (2,524 Views)

Community Manager

@samonator007 

I don't have the details of our licensing rights. I'm very sorry, but I just don't have any other information for yous. I definitely get it's frustrating not to have these players in the game currently. Hopefully, that changes down the road.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 7 (2,519 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A quick fixed lad Go to you Online rosters & download the oldest versions! Easy fixed got so many players that are retire, but still playing! LOL

Message 7 of 7 (2,472 Views)