Franchise Mode Updates

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Franchise Mode Updates

★★ Guide

@EA_Aljo and @EA_Kent What you think is twisting what is being said, isn't twisting your words. You literally are saying the same things we are saying, just in Politician Speech. You're double talking, and redirecting to make yourselves seem like victims.

I love hockey, and I've been playing EA since 94, which I'm thinking is longer then you've been alive (based on the way you present yourself). I've decidate hours to game play. I'm 100% on your side, but when we ask about things and literally get no answer, its the same thing as EA and by extension you telling g us that we don't matter.

Instead of tossing a popular buzz word, meant to defelct and redirect (which Toxic is in the current culture) you should be actively trying to explain things to us. You forget, we can go onto other forums and see your answers. You speak down to us in Franchise and Be and Pro forums, while praising online game players.

Your predecessor, Blueberry actually started up dialogs with us, and commiserate, and promised us they'd get back to us. You are claiming that things are "toxic" as a way of justifying you not wanting to do your job.

As a forum administrator, you are suppose to actively respect all gamers, but over the past few days, you've tossed around "Toxic" like a shield, instead of doing anything. This is the internet, its a place where upset people come to voice concerns. You took the job, instead of attacking us and writing us off as toxic, try comiserating with us, and getting us on yourself, so you can develop a relationship with us, and don't take it personally, we aren't pissed at you, we are mad at EA.  What set me off was you called me toxic for talking about how to better your game, when I see you in HUT addressing people with similar issues to us, but treating them like royalty.

Customer service, which is a field you are in as an administrator, is equally about what you say, as how you say it. You present yourself as flase to us and act like we are toxic, when the exact same comments in HUT chat get responded to with "Yes, sir" and Right away, Ma'am." When you do that, your actions literally say, "Offline Gamers," you don't half as much as online gamers, so sit back and be happy we do anything for you."  Which, I understand feels toxic to you, but put yourself in our shoes, we few EA (and not you) is toxic to us, but we are fighting hard to save something we love.

Message 51 of 55 (3,105 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I dunno. Only time I’ve seen toxic on the 23 forums was today with our misunderstanding.

Though on the 22 forums it was used a lot, lol. 

Message 52 of 55 (3,092 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_Aljo 

Thanks again for the response, I think you may have misinterpreted what I was trying to say. My apologies for that, so hopefully this explains it better.

My issue isn’t that not everything we want gets in, I realize there are many limitations to that. My issue is that what’s basically being said is “we heard your feedback on what you want, but instead of listening to it, we are going to double down on it and further restrict what you are able to change.”

Message 53 of 55 (3,084 Views)

★★ Guide

My point is in 2021, we said: "Give us back the ability to edit our players. It sucks without it." EA said nothing. In 2022, we asked for it back, this time.more forcefully. EA said nothing. We begged for it back in 2023, and again EA said nothing.

HUT said: "Hey, bags take too long to open. 5 seconds is too long." EA got down on its hands and knees and said: "Please forgive us, we gotten bag opening down to 4 seconds, and you can now open all your bags and once, plus we upped the scroll speed, and we tossed in a new way to earn free bags."

We said: "What about us?" EA sent us @EA_Kent and @EA_Aljo  to tell us there is only so much time in a year to fix the game, and to not be toxic....

We said: "But we've been asking for 3." EA said: "Don't be toxic."

We said: "We aren't."

@EA_Aljo said: "We've had to sanction so many accounts becuase of toxic statements."

But we're twisting their words.

Message 54 of 55 (3,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@IrishOwl 

This conversation is exactly what I'm talking about. There are assumptions being made that aren't true and what I've said is being twisted into different meanings so I'm shutting this down. You all are welcome to continue providing feedback on the game as long as it remains constructive.

94... Definitely remember that year. I've been around since well before then.

Thread locked as it's now very off topic.

Aljo.png
Message 55 of 55 (3,072 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help