Re: Franchise Mode - Game resets some of my line changes by itself

by trunkfu

Original Post

Franchise Mode - Game resets some of my line changes by itself

★★ Novice

FRANCHISE MODE - Game automatically swaps your center and winger on PK and extra lines. For an example. Toews is my left wing and Kessel is playing center, i swap them to their correct position ( C to LW, vice versa). When i go back to hub and go back to line changes, those changes i just made have resetted. Extremely annoying bug!

Message 1 of 6 (2,049 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @juhos4000 

We're currently investigating this. When we have some new details, they should be announced on our official channels. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,996 Views)

★★ Guide
@juhos4000 Same
Message 3 of 6 (1,920 Views)

Online vs lines reset every game

★★★ Novice

Hey ea, when are you going to fix this feature you arvertised before the release? It hasnt worked for months. I have to redo my roster between every game. Forget strats.. come on! This is an advertised feature for this years game. 

Message 4 of 6 (1,467 Views)

Re: Online vs lines reset every game

Community Manager

Hey there, @deadpool91111 

I know this one is really disappointing. Especially, after so many requests for it over the years. Unfortunately, I don't have any news on when this will be addressed.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 6 (1,445 Views)

Re: Online vs lines reset every game

★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Great..so next year if im lucky? Ea hasnt said a thing about this since it broke so im guessing they have gIven up. I bet it wont even be in next years game. It sucks that all the effort always goes into HUT
Message 6 of 6 (1,426 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help