Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

MUST BE 21 AND UP to join the premier Adult Gaming Discord community:

by MightyWings

Original Post

Re: MUST BE 21 AND UP to join the premier Adult Gaming Discord community:

★★★ Newbie

Excellent group of gamers. I fully recommend this Discord to anyone who meets the criteria. 

Stop getting frustrated playing with randoms and come play with us!

Message 21 of 68 (369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what is evryones gamer tags keen to play 

Message 22 of 68 (360 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I joined their discord last night and had a very pleasant experience. Here are my observations:

1. The discord is as advertised. I was greeted when I joined and given instructions on the do's and don'ts

2. I jumped into a game within 5 minutes of joining and played for about 3 hours with various members of the discord

3. Everyone I interacted with was an adult. There was no toxicity in the discord chats. Actually, it was quite the opposite. Very high-level Apex discussions, pleasantry, and an all-around good time.

4. Great gaming experience. Being able to communicate throughout the game in a manner seldom used in random matches made the whole Apex experience that much more intense for me. There's something about belonging to a community and not hiding behind being a random internet stranger in your lobby that makes you buck up and play at your best.

5. Lots of great discussions in the discord channels. Full Squad Gaming had a variety of channels to jump into, such as:

Gaming-guides (various links to informative graphs and articles)

Promotional Hub for streamers to drop their links when they go live

Apex Chat

General Chat

Gaming Setups

DUBS (Full Squad members seem to celebrate their victories with an SS in this section at end game)

All in all, exactly what I was hoping to find. I am happy I found this place, and I'll be sticking around.

Cheers my Apex Champions

Message 23 of 68 (344 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I joined the Full Squad Discord yesterday and can piggy back off of other commenters in this thread and vouch for it being a fantastic community

When I joined the discord I was personally greeted by two different admins and they made sure I understood what the next steps were.  There was a "bot" that DM'd me with further instructions.  These instructions consisted of making sure my discord was the same as my gamer-tag, selecting the platform I play on (then it made me a specific color for that platform which I thought was smart),  and introducing myself to the community!

Now that I was all setup, I jumped into the Playstation - Looking for Squad section which was very active.  Someone was advertising that they needed 1 so I obliged!  PSN names were exchanged and we jumped into Apex.  It was a completely different experience than playing with randoms.  We moved as a unit and were communicating the entire time.  Nobody ran off to do their own thing. 

I'm still learning how to use the discord and explore the various channels that they have, but this is very cool!  I am so glad I found Full Squad and I'll definitely be sticking around.

For anybody who is on the ropes, they have my strong recommendation. 

Message 24 of 68 (287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I joined the Full Squad Discord yesterday and can piggy back off of other commenters in this thread and vouch for it being a fantastic community

When I joined the discord I was personally greeted by two different admins and they made sure I understood what the next steps were.  There was a "bot" that DM'd me with further instructions.  These instructions consisted of making sure my discord was the same as my gamer-tag, selecting the platform I play on (then it made me a specific color for that platform which I thought was smart),  and introducing myself to the community!

Now that I was all setup, I jumped into the Playstation - Looking for Squad section which was very active.  Someone was advertising that they needed 1 so I obliged!  PSN names were exchanged and we jumped into Apex.  It was a completely different experience than playing with randoms.  We moved as a unit and were communicating the entire time.  Nobody ran off to do their own thing. 

I'm still learning how to use the discord and explore the various channels that they have, but this is very cool!  I am so glad I found Full Squad and I'll definitely be sticking around.

For anybody who is on the ropes, they have my strong recommendation!

Message 25 of 68 (287 Views)

★★★★ Novice

When I joined the discord I was personally greeted by two different admins and they made sure I understood what the next steps were. There was a "bot" that DM'd me with further instructions. These instructions consisted of making sure my discord was the same as my gamer-tag, selecting the platform I play on (then it made me a specific color for that platform which I thought was smart), and introducing myself to the community!

Now that I was all setup, I jumped into the Playstation - Looking for Squad section which was very active. Someone was advertising that they needed 1 so I obliged! PSN names were exchanged and we jumped into Apex. It was a completely different experience than playing with randoms. We moved as a unit and were communicating the entire time. Nobody ran off to do their own thing.

I'm still learning how to use the discord and explore the various channels that they have, but this is very cool! I am so glad I found Full Squad and I'll definitely be sticking around.

For anybody who is on the ropes, they have my strong recommendation.

Message 26 of 68 (280 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The long detailed reply I just wrote out explaining the reasons why I highly recommend joining this discord as I have -- vanished into the matrix somehow. 

So,  just take my advice and join.   

Awesome community.  All adult gamers.  The vibe in the discord is great.  Every game I jumped into with other Full Squad members had a level of teamwork and communication unmatched by playing with randoms.

Very happy I joined and I will most definitely be sticking around!!!

Message 27 of 68 (315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Last nights session was top notch.  4 wins with the squad!

Message 28 of 68 (301 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Updated stats since joining: Godmode

So many wins!

I experienced my most memorable match last night playing as Lifeline with Full Squad.  10 kills 6 revived 2 player respawns and some clutches at the end to bring home the victory.

Strongly encourage people to join this discord

Message 29 of 68 (291 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Day 4 update:  more wins, more fun playing.  Never going back to playing with randoms

Message 30 of 68 (284 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help