Gunslingers ~ The XBOX Apex Legends Clan for Gaming Parents & Older Gamers

by dunkaroo69GS

Original Post

Highlighted

Gunslingers ~ The XBOX Apex Legends Clan for Gaming Parents & Older Gamers

★★★★ Novice
Gunslingers

INTRODUCTION

Are you interested in socializing with Apex gamers your age but not been able to "weed out" all the adolescent players? Are you unable to join traditional, time-consuming clans because, being responsible adult, you juggle your free time with going to college, taking care of children, or being employed in a full time job? In short, are you interested in an online experience akin to "shooting the bull" with a group of drinking buddies? If so, then Apex Legends Gunslingers is the right place for you!

MEMBERSHIP​

If you would like to join the club, you need only to fulfill two things:

1. Be at least 18 years of age or older.
  2. Register your membership at our forum: https://www.gunslingergaming.com/saloon/index.php

That's it! We don't ask for resumes, time trials, probation periods, or any other sort of silliness. You just want fun, right? So do we! If you would like to learn more about membership with the Gunslingers, feel free to visit our "FAQ" page at our website.

We like to ascribe the Gunslinger experience akin to sharing drinks with some buds after work or partying with them on the weekends. Nothing stops the music faster than a few knuckleheads, so we do wield a few guidelines we expect people to follow during their stay:

• Obscene material is prohibited.
  • Self promotion by new members will likely be treated as spam. This includes promotion of own non-commercial websites.
  • No personal attacks on other members or various sorts of offensive behavior is allowed.
  • No glitching/hacking/cheating. We define such as purposefully accessing the game's programming or abusing a flaw in the programming to achieve an act or status that is not intended or possible otherwise.
CLAN FEATURES​

The Gunslingers experience is as simple and non intrusive as joining up with other adults your own age and playing some Apex Legends at your convenience. For those of you who like to take part in activities, events, and communications beyond that simple formula, we offer several popular, optional features as well:

Thank you for taking the time to view our clan's topic! I wish you the best in your Apex Legends endeavors! 

The Apex Legends Clan for Adults.
The Apex Legends Clan for Parents.
The Apex Legends Clan for Older Gamers.
The Apex Legends Clan for Mature, Casual Gamers.

Message 1 of 3 (440 Views)

Re: Gunslingers ~ The XBOX Apex Legends Clan for Gaming Parents & Older Game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

This post is my pathetic attempt in deleting my original post until I can figure out how to actually delete it (haven't found that option yet). Cheers!

Message 2 of 3 (337 Views)

Re: Gunslingers ~ The XBOX Apex Legends Clan for Gaming Parents & Older Game

★★★ Newbie

Tried to join and did all the info requested and then an error about page not taking my request due to downtime.  Any ideas and help would be appreciated.  

Message 3 of 3 (203 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help