Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

casual player looking for a squad to play apex with.

by creepychris123

Original Post

casual player looking for a squad to play apex with.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Looking for players 21+ that are interested in playing with a squad instead of randoms. My friend and I are looking for a 3rd player to complete our squad. English is is plus as we are for US. 

We try to get on daily around 5:30 pm est.  Our Skill level is average. Just looking for a cool 3rd to jump into some games and have a good time. Play, Chat and have fun. 

Message 1 of 5 (212 Views)

Re: casual player looking for a squad to play apex with.

★★★ Newbie

If you still haven’t found someone to fill in the missing link I’m for hire. Also reside on the east coast so I’m off work round the same time. Let me know  PSN: aquapourin

Message 2 of 5 (181 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cool with me man! Add my PSN : dasmyPURSE 

Message 3 of 5 (172 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Cool. I have Sent you two friend request. We should be playing tonight if either of you are interested in Joining us for a bit. 

Not sure if you guys have a favorite legend or not.  I honestly bounce between all of them, but I am probably best with Lifeline and bloodhound. I enjoy all the legends. 

Wutown enjoys the wraith the best, but same as me he can jump back and forth between legends. 

As I stated we are not amazing at the game by any means. We are Average at best, Just looking for some people that we can communicate with and have a game plan on how to play the round.  

Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my psn : douddy34500

add me Standard smile

Message 5 of 5 (126 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help