by c2xgamer

Original Post

Re: The PREMIER Apex Legends Discord for Adult Gamers aged 21 and up

★★ Novice

The group is great and best of all no ankle bitters

Message 21 of 84 (1,653 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Over 300 adults gamers and climbing!  Thank you to everybody who has joined so far.  Lots of wins but even better playing and meeting quality people!

Message 22 of 84 (1,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I joined their community yesterday and hopped into the discord after work.  SO MUCH FUN!  Had quality games with quality people.  Communication and teamwork was fantastic, and the people in the discord were pretty great as well.  Pretty confident that I will never have to solo squad or play with randoms again, and I'm quite happy with that thought.

Full Squad Gaming rocks!

Message 23 of 84 (1,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I joined their discord last night and had a very pleasant experience.  Here are my observations:

1.  The discord is as advertised.  I was greeted when I joined and given instructions on the do's and don'ts

2.  I jumped into a game within 5 minutes of joining and played for about 3 hours with various members of the discord

3.  Everyone I interacted with was an adult.  There was no toxicity in the discord chats.  Actually it was quite the opposite.  Very high level Apex discussions, pleasantry, and an all around good time.

4.  Great gaming experience.  Being able to communicate throughout the game in a manner seldom used in random matches made the whole Apex experience that much more intense for me.  There's something about belonging to a community and not hiding behind being a random internet stranger in your lobby that makes you buck up and play at your best.

5.  Lots of great discussions in the discord channels.  Full Squad Gaming had a variety of channels to jump into, such as: 

Gaming-guides (various links to informative graphs and articles)

Promotional Hub for streamers to drop their links when they go live

Apex Chat

General Chat

Gaming Setups

DUBS (Full Squad members seem to celebrate their victories with a SS in this section at end game)

All in all, exactly what I was hoping to find.  I am happy I found this place, and I'll be sticking around.

Cheers my Apex Champions

Message 24 of 84 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just joined. Now looking for people to group up and get those wins Standard smile

Message 25 of 84 (1,612 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I joined the Full Squad Discord yesterday and can piggy back off of other commenters in this thread and vouch for it being a fantastic community

When I joined the discord I was personally greeted by two different admins and they made sure I understood what the next steps were.  There was a "bot" that DM'd me with further instructions.  These instructions consisted of making sure my discord was the same as my gamer-tag, selecting the platform I play on (then it made me a specific color for that platform which I thought was smart),  and introducing myself to the community!

Now that I was all setup, I jumped into the Playstation - Looking for Squad section which was very active.  Someone was advertising that they needed 1 so I obliged!  PSN names were exchanged and we jumped into Apex.  It was a completely different experience than playing with randoms.  We moved as a unit and were communicating the entire time.  Nobody ran off to do their own thing. 

I'm still learning how to use the discord and explore the various channels that they have, but this is very cool!  I am so glad I found Full Squad and I'll definitely be sticking around.

For anybody who is on the ropes, they have my strong recommendation. 

Message 26 of 84 (1,600 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

A couple wins today with the Full Squad!  

Message 27 of 84 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What an awesome group! I'm so sick and tired of random teammates who are WORTHLESS. 

I've played a few games with members of Full Squad Gaming and I've had nothing but great experiences. They play other games too (when I feel like taking an APEX LEGENDS break).

If you're on the fence... just join. It will be the best gaming decision you've made in a while. 

Message 28 of 84 (1,587 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Great time last night. 4 wins with full squad.  looking forward to more today

Message 29 of 84 (1,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm only seventeen Frown

Message 30 of 84 (1,554 Views)