Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Recruiting squad for YouTube content

by Diamonds_87

Original Post

Recruiting squad for YouTube content

★★★★ Novice

Hi all, Encloaked here and I am looking forna squad to run games and create YouTube content with.

I have been putting lots of time and money into streaming and YouTube lately in order to hopefully someday make this my future job. However doing this solo and on my own is less fun compared to a squad you can have a laugh with and joke around with.

This meaning I am looking for a squad that would like to play with me and work on some projects that I have in mind. However with this comes some rules as I'd say to make sure the people I play with fits my personality and vice versa.

I am looking for players who:

1. Have a Mic.

2. Are 18+ (this has to do with charastics and way of thinking, i do play with an younger audiance as well just not for content).

3. Act in a mature way (no swearing towards eachother, no raging or ragequiting, treat eachother with respect and just overall no screaming in the mic). Ofcourse everybody gets annoyed some time and thats fine just not overdo things.

4. Speak fluent and understandable English.

5. Are able to have a laugh, joke around and theres no need to be always so serious. Remember games are always about having fun in my opinion, but ofcourse we always try to win.

6. Share positive vibes and energy, this kinda sums up all the above.

7. Preferably regulary online. This doesnt have to be every day or 8hours a day just some days in the week or some hours would be nice.

8. A decent understanding of the game and how to play. Not asking for Pro Esport players but knowing what to do in what situation and actually sticking with your team, reviving, helping eachother etc is needed.

If you guys are interested simply leave your PSN down below, and give a quick description about yourself if you would like.

Im a fairly new streamer and content creator so dont expect 1M views on our videos, however I do have a dream and a goal that I am willing to chase no matter what. So i believe I can make this work within time, rome wasnt built in one day either Standard smile 

If you would like to get to know me a bit check out my social medias.

Instagram: Encloaked

Twitch: Encloaked

Twitter: Encloaked1

YouTube: Encloaked

Mixer: Encloaked

link to all social media here:

https://linktr.ee/encloaked

For the moment i focus on my social medias (YouTube,Instagram,Twitter) as well as on Mixer to stream. Twitch has a different search engine which makes it harder to get recognized. However in the future I will be streaming here once Ive grown a community.

Im focusing every single day on improving my content by bettering my editing, adding in overlays/themes, bettering my way of interaction etc. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Message 1 of 35 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Add me I am super good and could fill the spots u are looking for 

Message 2 of 35 (1,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hella-_-BodyBagz
Message 3 of 35 (1,590 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What up,

i guess I would pretty good in your group even if I’m from Germany but my English is pretty well

if u want u can add me: RuhigRambo 

would be great to hear from u Standard smile

Message 4 of 35 (1,578 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

Hey I might fit into this group! Add  "Nubbed-4-Life"

Would look forward to playing with you!

Message 5 of 35 (1,529 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Will add u once homeStandard smile

Message 6 of 35 (1,517 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hey man I’m an average gamer not real good but I’m not bad either you know what I’m saying? Haha. Love you’re really trying to make streaming a career and I would like to help out anyway I can. I’m not a real serious player all the time enjoy trying trick shots when I see the chance to been trying to party up with people but don’t have any friends playing on ps4. Hit me up man keen to play a few games see how it goes 😁👍

Message 7 of 35 (1,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

hi bro i am 18 plus,just bought a whole streaming setup and been stream for a month now.would like to take on this journey with u been looking for like minded people to build something with.also i work for a company that makes paw patrol so it would be good to talk about in the stream :d

add me psn: yomi91

EA_Blueberry: Edited response from ALL CAPS to lowercase.

Message 8 of 35 (1,494 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hello I am a simple gamer level 83, Decent at the game. Would also say that I am pretty positive and mellow. I love to crack jokes and just have a good time while playing. 

I am on pretty regularly, my psn- Lordbro45. Add me if you feel like it. 

Message 9 of 35 (1,487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Interested in what your doing did start YouTube myself on fortnite but came over to apex couple weeks ago now fancy streaming again. If you feel like teaming up add me

Psn:wainwright24

Message 10 of 35 (1,464 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help