Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lvl 100 looking for aggressive but SMART squad

by NTmoney09

Original Post

Lvl 100 looking for aggressive but SMART squad

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

I main Bangalore with over 600 kills, but been playing Octane. Really annoyed with random squads that don't stick together and then die off alone somewhere and disconnect when i try to recover their banner. I like to play pretty aggressive, but i try to make smart pushes, i.e. trying to sneak a flank on an enemy in the distance instead of giving away our position shooting an AR across the map.

Not looking for a god squad or anything, just people with a decent amount of kills that know their way around a gun fight, and that have a mic.

Reply with your level, who you main, kill count, and PSN and I'll request you -- USA based

Message 1 of 19 (482 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Main wraith with 1200+ kills however I play octane mostly now so i try stick with that. Total kills over 1400+ or so, level 100. Streaming twice a week and YouTube content creator. Uhm I got a mic, speak fluent english, anything else? XD

Psn YcAesthetics
Message 2 of 19 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I main bloodhound I have 600+ kills and 200 with bloodhound PSN- Bishop1030   twitch- ninetofivve

Message 3 of 19 (470 Views)

★★★ Newbie
lets do it PSN - Bishop1030 Main- bloodhound 600+ kills twitch - ninetofivve
Message 4 of 19 (468 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I don’t really have a specific main as I just been trying to get stats up a bit for all legends. Most used would be Lifeline, though. 1350+ kills overall. Lvl 100. 100+ wins both with full squad and solo que. Teamwork makes the dream work. —— headyyy_gamer If youd like to play. 

Message 5 of 19 (444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

PSN - Poullet93

wraith/lifeline - 4kd on both, 400+ kills

UK

Message 6 of 19 (428 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Main Bangalor 1600+ kills but I regularly play lifeline, mirage, octane as well. Level 100.

PSN: WENTZ_SZN

Message 7 of 19 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mainly wraith with 700+ kills lvl 100 mirage with 300+ kills. I can adapt if players are chosen

Message 8 of 19 (405 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Totally in the same boat as you with the people dc-ing. I play either Lifeline (1300 kills) or Mirage (1400 kills), level 100. My psn names ZzZephy let me know if you wanna play Standard smile

Message 9 of 19 (388 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey I main bloodhound I’m lvl 85 with 799 kills and 200,000+ damage my PSN is NTmoney09 add me and send a message if you wanna squad up I have a mic ! 

Message 10 of 19 (384 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help