Original Post

Looking for other girl gamers on apex

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

[ORIGINAL POST]

Hi guys 

I am 20 years old and from Denmark 

I am girl gamer who plays mainly apex legends 

I am level 131 and I would like to start up a girl gamer squad with girls that are around my level 😊 I only have guys on my friends list, and I need some girl power 💪🏾😂

[UPDATE] 

Hi guys! Wow i made this post like a Month after apex came out, lol, just saw the replies now though (haven’t gotten anything about that there was replies in here).. if you want feel free to add me. My psn is: IGC_CatCaro. Send me a message so I know who you are and we’ll definitely get some girl power going.  

I’m now 21 Years, still from Denmark. I’ve been grinding apex since the drop of the game. I’m currently ranked diamond (for now) in this ongoing ranked season, and I’m a Wraith main, but do also enjoy playing other legends. Hit me up on my psn and we’ll figure something out!

Message 1 of 70 (21,325 Views)

Re: Looking for other girl gamers on apex

★ Novice

Check out my post about this problem. Maybe we can squad up.

Message 2 of 70 (21,181 Views)

★★★ Novice
@CatCaro1998
Soundsa_Darkness
Female gamer 29 love apex
Message 3 of 70 (21,171 Views)

★ Apprentice
@CatCaro1998 The Merciless Pros Network gaming community is accepting Call of Duty, Monster Hunter World, Destiny 2, Apex Legends and Fortnite players on Xbox One and PS4 gaming consoles! We are a gaming community established in 2010 who are focused on bringing like-minded gamers together to form friendships with people from all around the globe. We strive to create a fun, relaxed environment for gamers to log on and play with friends each time they sign in.

We have been a gaming community since 2010 and take pride in being a leader in creating a fun atmosphere for all members to help them achieve their goals and aspirations. We offer an opportunity for all gamers to join our community and welcome everyone to join us.

Check out www.mpnlive.net or www.joinmpn.net to learn more about our community. We also have an exclusive Discord server you may join to interact with hundreds of our members by visiting www.mpndiscord.net.

We look forward to seeing you soon!
Message 4 of 70 (21,127 Views)

★ Novice

I'm almost level 60 (sorry it's probably lower than what you're looking for). I typically play Ranked atm and currently in Silver. My tag is Khrysalis1 

Message 5 of 70 (21,119 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey there. I'm a female gamer n I love apex. Add me n we'll squad up. Soundsa_Darkness 

Message 6 of 70 (21,066 Views)

★★★ Novice

Female gamer Soundsa_Darkness . Add me n we'll squad up sumtime

Message 7 of 70 (21,060 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This is so so late, but I am too a struggling gamer girl 😩😂

My PSN is onlypear

I’m maxed out but I lost track of the actual level I’m on (over 100). I’m pretty chill so I hope I’m not too late! 

Message 8 of 70 (20,941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m super late to the party lol but I am struggling to find friends to play with as well and it would be nice to play with other girls so feel free to add me my psn is: voidchaoss 

im nearly level 200 atm, platinum rank, and uh well I’m not that bad but also not the greatest, I just want friends to have fun with lol.

Message 9 of 70 (20,426 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, I'm also up for teaming up with some other girls! I'm 19, level 170 or so, got to gold in season 3, but didn't play much ranked because of the university. (add me: Dilyararararara)

Message 10 of 70 (19,845 Views)