Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Looking for Apex players for fun games who Are 35+

by patelakis2012

Original Post

Re: Looking for Apex players for fun games who Are 35+

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Newbie

Hi, Ruto_HK here, 40. I've only been playing for a week or so and am looking for a friendly squad to learn the game and have some fun with. I'm in Europe.

Message 41 of 50 (455 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m looking for people to play with. I’m 37. I have 4 wins solo queuing. I’m not that good but I enjoy playing and looking for people who like to play as a team. I don’t use a mic much but I do ping and mark enemy’s when I see them. Psn panterafan2003

Message 42 of 50 (443 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

Mid 40's gamer living in UK.  I have been playing for a couple of months now and have improved but would like to team up with people other than random kids. Please add me. 

PSN = FutureStorm

Thanks

Message 43 of 50 (394 Views)

★★ Apprentice

45 Year old central US, usually on between 8-12 at night and sporadically on the weekends. Not great, but not crappy either I guess somewhere in the middle. As far as casual to noob players as long as I know who I am playing with I am good with just about anybody. I am not sure about win counts for myself, but I do have 100+ kills on all legends except the 2 big boys, I just don't like their mechanics much and prefer the "feel" of the other characters. 

Message me on PSN  at: mastiffslinger1 . 

As a side note I do like to drop skull town once in a while for the tilted towers hectic rush, to me that sometimes is just the ticket to get going in a game. 

Message 44 of 50 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Its a good game. i like it. and Add me if you want, Armin-Barfi psn. CocktailAngelHigh five

Message 45 of 50 (364 Views)

★★★★ Novice

psn : armin-barfi ;-)

Message 46 of 50 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

TheInnerAnimal on PSN. 34 and based in Suffolk England.

If you want to see how I play then I have some YouTube videos up under the same name, or via my PSN account.

GB and Europen players welcome. Don't mind if you play with mic or not as long as you ping stuff and communicate. Oh and please... don't be a d**k.

Message 47 of 50 (309 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Feel free to add me..I’m 32 in Boston ..

PSN
dasmyPURSE
Message 48 of 50 (247 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I’m 47 and was introduced to apex by my stepson who is now bored with it so never plays. I’m looking for squad mates who aren’t d*ckheads and realise it’s meant to be fun. If you’d like to team up one evening let me know. I’m not great but ok and usually play as life line but I’m not fussed if someone else takes that legend.

my PSN name is brunswickstcrew.

Hopefully you’ll get back to me. 

Cheers.

Message 49 of 50 (170 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I have had a problem finding people close to my age as well. I'm not super heart at the game but you can add me if you like. XIXIceColdXIX 

Message 50 of 50 (131 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help