Re: Hello :) I am looking for other girls who play Apex

by FGA_Complex

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I joined apex 3 months ago......been playing with randos since would you be willing to play with me if that's okay ?

Message 131 of 175 (1,295 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hi I was trying to join the discord group to see if you had any openings but its not letting me, it says the invite is invalid. Were you still looking for members?

Message 132 of 175 (1,217 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm a girl and I play apex almost non stop haha. Feel free to add me! Standard smile

Message 133 of 175 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey my friend and I are both girls and looking for a third squadmate for pubs and ranked. Message me if you are interested ^^

Message 134 of 175 (1,077 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@Ouuchiiee I’m not a girl but if you wanna play I’m down. Thx Standard smile
My PSN: FGA_Complex
Message 135 of 175 (1,053 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hey! If you still looking for i can add you im on ps too my name is Sophia , i don't drop my gamertag cuz i don't want any other male add me i only prefer play with girls.

Message 136 of 175 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on xbox but im down to play

XB: MerMeaCR1M

Message 137 of 175 (907 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi! If any other girl is still interest in playing in EU servers I'm trying to get back into Apex but playing with rando is boring sometimes, contact me and we can share tags! Standard smile 
Message 138 of 175 (860 Views)

Looking for other girls who play Apex

★★★ Newbie

I'm new to Apex and just gaming in general so I'm not very good, but I enjoy playing so much! I would just be more comfortable playing with other females rather than getting toxic or weird random players. 

Message 139 of 175 (5,728 Views)

★★ Novice

hello everyone.my name is burcu from turkey and ı am female apex player.ı want to play with other girls and ı havent got any girl friends yet.ı added all of the girl in this forum but they dont accept me because ı cant write message from ps4 to them because of privacy setting of them.pls add me and message me only girls.my psn is: turuncu_kafaaaaa

Message 140 of 175 (700 Views)