Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Experienced player looking for fun squad...Dont mind new players I love yall

by Braythoom0

Original Post

Highlighted

Experienced player looking for fun squad...Dont mind new players I love yall too

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Play daily funny guy and good times. Love to grow with people game wise and personally.  Let's be friends and get some dubs!!

Message 1 of 10 (660 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Experienced player looking for fun squad...Dont mind new players I love yall

★★★★ Novice
@StayHappy215 I'll add ya, but i just started so still figuring where i stand so far lmao PSN Firefly7989
Message 2 of 10 (620 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Mi ID Braythoom , juego diario, super amigable y divertido , pero serio en los momentos que hay que estarlo, me encanta los juegos competitivos y a eso me dedico desde hace mucho tiempo.

Message 3 of 10 (478 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Hey I will add you to play with . My psn name is Dreamer__8

Message 4 of 10 (460 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@StayHappy215 added u
Message 5 of 10 (432 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Draystation 

Message 6 of 10 (411 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
Message 7 of 10 (339 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

i play everyday, add me Possumrocker420 Standard smile

Message 8 of 10 (262 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

add me: gabrieluzor

Message 9 of 10 (235 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Add me dude 

Psn - mikastevo

Literally exactly like you play daily and just want to have fun with new people along the way. 

Message 10 of 10 (206 Views)
Twitter Stream