Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

To fellow noobs, cool ,and calm players

by Senju7z

Original Post

Re: To fellow noobs, cool ,and calm players

★★★ Newbie

Hi, finally convinced that I got some skill with an average 2 kills per game, took me a while.
Anyone who wants to play together with a not so noob in this game anymore but for sure no pro yet, please add me: Mast3rBoP

Stats not up to date: https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/xbl/Mast3rBoP 

Message 41 of 67 (476 Views)

★★★★ Novice

for some reason I cant find you on origin can you add me FEMTOSZN

Message 42 of 67 (464 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Just picking up this game as well and found it to be crazy fun. If you wanna squad up, my IGN is PandarenPedo. See y'all soon!

Message 43 of 67 (457 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi there,

I think i fit your description. Anyone looking for teammates with same criteria can also feel free to add me. The user image on origin that matches my name is of a hamster / gerbil / guinea pig.

Happy Hunting!

Message 44 of 67 (405 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if any of ya'll come back to this post, but I thought I'd post this here to say that I found this great discord group Full Squad Gaming. Great bunch of people, there are several new people joining each day, and doesn't take long to find a squad. Come check it out

here's the link to their original post

Full Squad Gaming

Message 45 of 67 (350 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, I posted way back on this but I have a Discord group for newbies and really chill players. Text and voice rooms available. If you want the info DM me, I have a few people from this thread in there already!

Message 46 of 67 (322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello there! I'm new here, but I've been playing Apex for the past few weeks now
I'm playing for fun (that's why I'm not that good haha), add me or send me a message if interested! I don't have a good mic but the ping system works well for me!
Have a good day all!

Message 47 of 67 (306 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I am not new to gaming but this is my first BR, I have been big on Fallout, Elder Scrolls and the like avoiding pvp style games. but I am really enjoying this one! I have stood in the champions circle and I have been in the first team eliminated... its all fun! just laugh, jump back in the lobby and keep trying to get good! (I have a long way to go lol). I would very much like to have some friends out there to team up with, I have had good and bad experiences queuing up with randos but I try to be a team player and it would be so great to have some consistent team synergy! I am a middling player getting better, you can see my stats and favorite legends here:

https://apex.tracker.gg/profile/pc/ss900f

Please feel free to add me as a friend thanks all!

Above all... remember to have fun Wink

ss900f

Message 48 of 67 (248 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
added you im in the same boat
Message 49 of 67 (241 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Sent request as well

Message 50 of 67 (236 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help