Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

To fellow noobs, cool ,and calm players

by Senju7z

Original Post

Re: To fellow noobs, cool ,and calm players

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Dont care if we lose and die looking for teammates to have fun with. Winning would be nice haha

Message 21 of 67 (394 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on now till about ten

Message 22 of 67 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

come join and add me

Message 23 of 67 (388 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sent friend request if I did it right

Message 24 of 67 (386 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I pretty much added everyone thats commented on this thread, I'm not a complete noob but I'm no pro either. Anyone else who happens to scroll through shoot me an invite ^_^

Message 25 of 67 (366 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm in the same situation as everyone above. I'm not a total noob, but still pretty noob-ish.  I'm just trying to learn and get better and I'm tired of getting matched with toxic randos.  I'm usually on 9pm-12am US east coast time.  Send me a friend request if that works for you.

Message 26 of 67 (326 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Strength In Numbers (AKA Sin): I am recruiting people for the PC branch of Sin, you don't have to be good at the game, but communication is key. Also, no toxicity!!! Add me if you are interested: Sin-Moose

Message 27 of 67 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm a 46 year old gamer. My first shooter was Overwatch when it launched in 2016 (and I still play it). I was primarily a support and tank main, so let's be honest: currently my aim in Apex isn't the best by a long shot.

I've only made it to Level 12 so far. I like Apex. I love the characters and their personalities. But I quickly grew tired of the toxicity from the high level players I got teamed with, and stopped playing about two weeks ago. Obviously, I still keep track of things Apex-related. I'm new, but have watched guides and studied the game. I understand Apex, I just need the play time to get things down.

This thread is exactly what this game needs. If you all don't mind playing with a gamer my age, and one who is still very low level, feel free to add me. Would love to squad up and just have some fun. I usually play in the evenings, typically around 9pm or so until midnight at the latest, east coast US time. I'm not on every night, as I do play a couple other games as well, but I do play several times a week.

My Origin name is Kilmeran.

(And yes, I do have a mic and will be happy to use it. It's okay if you don't. That's why we have an amazing ping system.)

Message 28 of 67 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Friend request sent. Apex is the first shooter game I've picked up, only having played the original Halo a couple of times. I'm really trying to get better at it, but the learning curve is killer. I've been told to "get good or go back to fortnite". Which, as someone that's not played fortnite, I think is suppose to be an insult haha.

Message 29 of 67 (290 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@LadyBasilPesto Feel free to add me as well.

Message 30 of 67 (285 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help