Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: To fellow noobs, cool ,and calm players

by ELKJ95

Original Post

To fellow noobs, cool ,and calm players

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys,

Im looking for squad mates. Im noob in Apex but I play for fun only and stays cool even when situations are frustrating for others. I mostly laugh when I die coz its just a game kid. Noobs are welcome as long as you're  cool and calm and not toxic.

id: Senju7z

Message 1 of 67 (1,984 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Hi, sent friend request as I feel the same way. but I usually end up with pros... :/
Message 2 of 67 (1,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there!! I sent you a friend request. By _Its_Demi_Urge_.

Message 3 of 67 (1,964 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Take a look at https://seismicgaming.eu , we are still recruiting
Message 4 of 67 (1,944 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Hey! Extreme newbie here. I have essentially little experience with video games period but this one looked fun and on PC so I decided to give it a try. I'm calm for the most part- I laugh at my mistakes a LOT. I try not to be too hard on myself about it... I have Discord if that helps at all. If you're interested let me know, EA username is ELKJ95. Rather get used to the game with chill people instead of total hard heads who freak out when I make a mistake...

Message 5 of 67 (1,935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey,

I'm a noob, and have actually been told that I'm literally so garbage I should uninstall. If you'll have me on your team please shoot me a PM over. Would love to improve with non-judgemental people.

Message 6 of 67 (1,931 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Literally my life story. If you want we can add each other, get used to the game a what not and hopefully kick some * once we get good!!
Message 7 of 67 (1,927 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
I'm usually fairly decent in online shooters, but for some reason I still have a hard time adjusting to APEX, even though I really like the game. Sending requests to people from this post, we rookies should stick together! Standard smile

id: xRatburnx
Message 8 of 67 (1,921 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm totally with you, been playing games forever but just seem to have a tougher time getting completely around this one. I love it but randoms make it tough. Through me a request and an invite. Same for the rest that commented in here. Cheers.

Message 9 of 67 (1,906 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Dude you could send me an invite. Fellow noob here so. I don't have a mic i'm just playing.

Message 10 of 67 (1,888 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help