Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Tactical Gaming is looking for squad members

by xboxsnappppppp77

Original Post

Tactical Gaming is looking for squad members

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
JOIN TACTICAL GAMING!

Do you want to join a fun and competitive clan? Looking for a well-organized, established group of gamers? Look no further than Tactical Gaming. We have over 2000+ members across the globe and support XB1, PS4 and PC for Apex Legends. We also support other games if you have other interests!
Requirements:
15+ and mature attitude
Headset/Mic
Computer to sign up
Speak and understand English

Tactical Gaming was founded in 2004 to bring like-minded gamers together. We are both competitive and recreational and have something for everyone. Tactical Gaming consists of active gamers by having mandatory and optional practices. Bare in mind, we have a “real life first” mindset.
While we do have over 2000 members, you get assigned to a small squad with 0-11 other people and - I speak from experience - these people will become your good friends. Most of them will be online often, and you will have opportunities to meet players in other squads too! 

We have 3 main squad timezones that have mandatory practices on Wednesdays and Sundays at the following times:

Western Hemisphere (US/CAN) 8pm to 10pm / 2000-2200 EST
Eastern Hemisphere (EU) 7:30-9:30pm / 1930-2130 GMT+1

Click here to apply!: https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/51489/
When you join you need to put:
Division: Apex Legends
Brigade: (your platform)
Battalion: 1st Battalion is the Western Hemisphere (US/CAN), while 2nd Battalion is the Eastern Hemisphere (UK/EU/South Africa).

We support all countries, we just ask that you can speak and understand English.

Ask here in the forum or feel free to PM me. 
More info:
Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net
About us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/tactical-gaming-history
Why join us: http://www.tacticalgaming.net/hq/news/about-tactical-gaming

If you register, please reply here stating you have done so.

Message 1 of 32 (1,068 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We are still looking for tactical players that have a mic

Message 2 of 32 (1,059 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Are you fed up of playing in squads that don't do the basics required to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played. I know I was! 

If you have a mic, speak and understand then join Tactical Gaming today.

Message 3 of 32 (1,038 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Tactical Gaming is now ready and accepting Apex Players. join now for squad based action.

Message 4 of 32 (1,026 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Apex Legends division is growing rapidly. Join now and become part of the team

Click here to apply!: https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/51489/

Message 5 of 32 (1,012 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You fed up with playing with randoms? IF you have a mic and speak english please join us and start your TG career.

Message 6 of 32 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone,

this is a great group of people to play with I've been playing with them for a long time on various different games.

If anyone is interested in trying us out in game add me on origin and we can play a few. I can also answer any questions you might have.

Personally I am quite competitive but there are also more casual players in our community!

Message 7 of 32 (960 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone!

My name is Moose and it's my job to make Tactical Gaming's Apex Legends Division an awesome place to be!  I've been in TG for almost 10 years because it's  a fun place to be.  Here in TG, we believe proper teamwork will lead to fun.  When you game with others and use teamwork, especially on this game, you do much better. And when you do better, you have more fun!

Whether you're a casual gamer, a hardcore competitive gamer, or someone between those two levels, we want you to join us.  We support a friendly, mature, real life first atmosphere where fun is the primary goal.  In addition, we support a plethora of games so you can always find others to game with when your not pawning on Apex.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Hope to see you sign up and have a great day!

Kindest regards,

origin gt = dhmoose711

Message 8 of 32 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks to everyone that registered to the squad recently. We are growing but still looking for more members of any ability to squad up.

Message 9 of 32 (924 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Message 10 of 32 (893 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help