Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

TG - Tactical Gaming (est. 2004) - Now Recruiting!

by TGxNeoroify

Original Post

TG - Tactical Gaming (est. 2004) - Now Recruiting!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Tactical Gaming

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

Hello there, everyone! I am Neoroify, Freezing Point (IN) Squad Leader and an active member in Tactical Gaming.

If you're new to the game or the genre in general, we can help you. If you are a casual player looking for a chill night with friends, we are here to chill with you. If you are a competitive player looking to hone your skills and compete in ladders, we are looking forward to having you! There is a place for everyone Wink

Tactical Gaming is a community that emphasizes team play and communications to achieve individual/group wins and improvements. We currently have over 70 members across 3 platforms (PC, PS and XBOX) in our Apex Legends division, and we still welcome new, casual and competitive players. We are currently looking for members from all platforms (PC, PS and XBOX) to join.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! If you wish to become a member, sign up here! We are looking forward to having you on our side in the Apex Games!

If you have signed up, let us know by leaving a message in this thread!

Message 1 of 6 (397 Views)

Re: TG - Tactical Gaming (est. 2004) - Now Recruiting!

★★★★ Novice

Neoroify, Freezing Point (IN) Squad Leader checking in!

I joined Tactical Gaming back in 2016 when I was looking for a structured community where I could play with others who care about team play, communication and tactics. To my surprise, Tactical Gaming perfectly fit my criteria. I was active for 2 years, striving for the success of my squad and battalion until I had to go on leave to focus on college. More than a year later Apex Legends launched and it was like the perfect fast-paced game with the satisfying gun mechanics I never knew existed. I was sure that Tactical Gaming is the place and the community to return to and enjoy playing the game with, and I definitely did return back in April 2019.

Our game sessions are fun and structured, and we always strive to improve ourselves. We have nights where we just screw around in-game and nights where we completely focus on winning and manage to do so.

If you feel like you could be a potential member of Tactical Gaming, go ahead and sign up here! If you have any questions or concerns let us know.

Message 2 of 6 (373 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We are still recruiting!

We had over 25 new recruits sign up to our Apex division this week. You can still be one of them by signing up here!

Message 3 of 6 (281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've been in TG for over a year and it's been a lot of fun working as a TEAM, having people I can play with whenever Standard smile

Message 4 of 6 (249 Views)

★★★★ Novice

14 new recruits across different platforms signed up to join our division recently. It's time you joined as well! Sign up here!

Message 5 of 6 (150 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We have 22 new recruits in the process of joining! You could be one of them by clicking here to sign up!

Message 6 of 6 (72 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help