Re: Seismic Gaming recruiting for Apex Legends

★★ Newbie
how to join
Message 262 of 270 (1,081 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

We're still recruiting active players over the age of 18+

Also currently recruiting for the competitive arm of the division ready for Faceit

Message 263 of 270 (919 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

With the release of Season Two we are still recruiting both casual and competitive players.

Our Comp Teams are currently working together to progress with our EU Team sitting and working through Plat at the moment.

Message 264 of 270 (662 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I can only advise anyone that reads this to stay out of Seismic Gaming

Back in march i were banned from Seismic Gaming after revealing that i was going to leave and post my goodbye, stating that Seismic werent how i remembered it.

Little backstory: For months prior to my ban, i were amongst the highest leadership within the clan with Divine, Revoke and Angry (It was called "Clan-coordinator" at the time, Angry being my counterpart) I was demoted and felt that i was betrayed. Months of hard work had lead to that position, but i was promised that when another position arose, then i would have claim. When the time came for a new position of "House Head" i then denied quite aggressively, which was something i thought they would understand (I still werent happpy with the events that had happend)

I know that wont convince you, but this will: After the ban i returned to my little private server and relaxed. Though what i did not know was that Divine. The leader of Seismic Gaming had Mort and Nap spy within my private server. Never join any channels, but still act as though they liked my company and wanted to stick around. Though their true intentions was infact to identify anyone that came incontact with me and demote, kick and ban them from Seismic Gaming. Litterially making people not want to talk to me and cut contact. Who does that? I had done nothing, but teach new players in Destiny how to raid every week for months and did everything i could for the clan.

If that doesnt convince you, then you will see in time. You will hit a wall.

Message 265 of 270 (584 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Excellent clan with excellent people. 

Pity about some salty ex-members but you'll get them wherever you go. 

Message 266 of 270 (532 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Lovely bunch of people in our Apex division, plenty of people to play with and a good atmosphere all around!

Message 267 of 270 (528 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

The best clan i have been in. Management doesn't accept toxicity, childish behavior, racism or sexism and is actively removing such people from the clan. This has proven to be  an issue for toxic people. It's 100% place for mature people to come and have a laugh.

Message 268 of 270 (500 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hello, I have been in the Clan for a few months now and I have to say its been the most open and inviting clan i have ever joined, very welcoming and committed to building a fantastic community.

I would recommend giving Seismic a chance and join us. 

Message 269 of 270 (421 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

We are still recruiting 18+ members we continue to grow each day.

Message 270 of 270 (296 Views)
Twitter Stream