Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[PC][PS4] Apex legends coaching

by Velleas

Original Post

[PC][PS4] Apex legends coaching

★★ Newbie

I'm looking to find anyone interested in improving at Apex legends. I'm a professional coach from overwatch with many amateur teams and grandmaster/top 500 players under my belt working for Gamersensei If you're looking to shore up some problems or learn some new talents here are some of the lessons i offer

• Apex Calibration (things to make your gameplay smoother)
  • Analysis of gameplay to find issues you may have and provide a fix for them.
  • Mechanical lessons to help you improve on any given character faster.
  • Lifestyle lessons to help you keep mentally sharp in game.
  • Social lessons to help with the toxicity.
  • Individual character lessons for advanced mechanics or niche playstyles.

Each lesson listed above would take about an hour in time from start to finish. If you wan't a more specialized lesson we can do that as well, all you have to do is ask and I can give you an answer on whether or not i can provide it for you. If you're interested send me a message and we can work out the details.

My main goal is to make sure you feel like you've learned something from our time. There are tons of ways to improve I just want to make sure you have the best way.

If you have any questions and you don't wanna message on EA you can contact me on discord at Velleas#6275

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Re: [PC][PS4] Apex legends coaching

★★★★ Newbie

I have a few questions plz email me at [edit: email address removed] ... I tried looking u up on discord but was getting error message for some reason. But plz email me when you have time thank you

Michael Stewart

Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help