Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Looking for some new friends on Apex to play with

by SG_Matzado

Original Post

Looking for some new friends on Apex to play with

★★★★ Novice

Hey there, I'm Xeno - nice that you found yourself reading this!

I've been playing Apex for some time now, but playing alone most of the time isn't fun. Playing with randoms can be frustrating, especially when they are being toxic or trolling on purpose.
I myself am not toxic or trolling (although it may seem like it sometimes because I am not very good) and would love to find some people here that play with me and just have fun at the game!
For talking, I use Discord - since the VC in-game is not that good.

Add me on Origin at " Xenovaji " if you're interested!

Other than that, have a good day ^-^

Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
The Apex Legends Division of Seismic Gaming are recruiting active players from all 4 timezones and cater for all playstyles from chilled games to highly competitive squads.

We currently have 115+ active members with a minimum for 5 squads online at any region's prime times.

We are strictly an 18+ clan and value the social aspect of gaming above all else.

Sound like somewhere you want to call home? Check us out at www.seismicgaming.eu
Message 2 of 3 (153 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey Xenovaji

If you want to play with cool guys, just leave a message here https://dreamteam.gg/apex/lfg and find nice teammates to complete your squad. I, myself use random mostly just to relax after a working day, but when I want to play more like competitive it's better to use some LFG solution.

Have a good day too. Be cool broCool

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help