Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Looking for friends for Apex Legends

by SG_Matzado

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Looking for friends for Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone! As you can tell from the title, i am looking for friends to play this wonderful game with. I am decent but inconsistent, so i am slowly trying to get better at the game, since i recently moved to PC gaming. I have a mediocre setup, but it gets the job done. Anyway, i am looking for nice people, who just want to have fun, because honestly i have had enough from toxic players who just want to win non stop even if it means abandoning teammates, or insulting them and being racist to them (yes, it has happened to me unfortunately T_T). So yeah, if you would like a new friend, feel free to send me a friend request, and if you see me playing Apex, feel free to invite me. Also i primarily use discord for talking, since the voice chat in game is not the best quality. Thank you everyone, and i hope you have a wonderful day/night depending on when you read this. Buh bye! Standard smile

i am now part of the wonderful community of Seismic Gaming. They are very nice and welcoming. Please check them out if you’re looking to make some friends in a variety of games! Have a nice day or night. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (151 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
No more need for this Standard smile you have a family in seismic gaming now!

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (121 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
No more need for this Standard smile you have a family in seismic gaming now!
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I sure do! Thanks for having me, you guys are the best!

Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help