Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Looking For Apex Squadmates

by Slop666

Original Post

Looking For Apex Squadmates

★★★★ Newbie

Looking for people to play with (nontoxic) with mic. I’m level 66 and main wraith, but also play bloodhound, lifeline, and bang some. 

Message 1 of 6 (111 Views)

Re: Looking For Apex Squadmates

★★★★ Novice

Im level 20 and my main is Lifeline. Let me know if you want to play. Btw im level 60 on Xbox. So my PC level doesnt really mean anything. 

Message 2 of 6 (102 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Added
Message 3 of 6 (95 Views)

★★★★ Novice

We are 2 players , looking for one . I'm lvl 50 main bloodhound , but also play mirage and bangalore. My friend has just started playing this game, but he is kinda good (lvl 20). We win with a causal third but with a premade it could be way better. We are from italy , we have mic and a discord server. Add me : twitchtvborcobio 

Message 4 of 6 (69 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Ive added you
Message 5 of 6 (62 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

united-we-stand-logo_BF1_size.png 

More than welcome to come and play with us, lax community with much to offer, we've around since 2003 so you know we aren't disappearing and have many friends to make. I've been here since 2005 myself, have never looked for another home to enjoy games with and have made life long friends. Life comes first so you won't be booted at any time for not showing up.

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
⏬ Teamspeak Download (free):  Click Here

Message 6 of 6 (46 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help