Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Kinda New Player Looking for Casual Friendos (NA)

by PrestigiousDawn

Original Post

Kinda New Player Looking for Casual Friendos (NA)

★★★★ Novice

Hey all! I'm a little of a new player (joined like a month ago) and looking for some casual friends to play Apex with! I'm here to have fun, however going for wins would be sweet too. 
I'm female and looking also for people with Discord (in-game mic supeeeeeeeeeer bad) 
My Origin is PrestigiousDawn

Message 1 of 5 (224 Views)

Re: Kinda New Player Looking for Casual Friendos (NA)

★★★★ Novice

Hey, I'm always up for playing with people of all skill levels. As long as you don't mind my habit of rushing in, haha. I've added you on Origin and I have discord.

Message 2 of 5 (211 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PrestigiousDawn hello, I would like to join on your endeavor in finding friends to play with. I'm semi competitive, but im nowhere near toxic level XD. I use discord as well so no worries there. Sent you a request
Message 3 of 5 (153 Views)

★★★★ Novice

awesome!! me and tz have been having tons of fun, so I'm glad we found a third!! ^^

Message 4 of 5 (147 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

UWS Logo.png

More than welcome to come and play with us, lax community with much to offer, around since 2003 so you know we aren't disappearing and have many friends to make. We use Teamspeak, we know it's not as great as Discord but Teamspeak 5 is about to come out making it on par if not better than Discord.

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com

🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com

⏬ Teamspeak Download (free):  https://www.teamspeak.com/downloads

Message 5 of 5 (102 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help