Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

by Jubbster2510

Original Post

Re: CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

★★★★ Newbie

Hey mate, our community has members from all over the world. Feel free to join our discord and check it out for yourself!

Message 21 of 59 (141 Views)

Re: CKS-Gaming - Active gaming community since 2004 recruiting members now! [PC]

★★★★ Novice
bump again
Message 22 of 59 (137 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well it's an active community and it's very friendly, you will also learn from them

Message 23 of 59 (133 Views)

★★★★ Novice

good fun enjoying so far

Message 24 of 59 (126 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I for one enjoy the comradery in the clan. I preferr battle royale games to battlefield but I dab in the bf series sometimes too Standard smile

Message 25 of 59 (119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Excellent community!

Message 26 of 59 (116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Great community, great players, great banter.

Message 27 of 59 (114 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Feel free to give us your comment's good & bad via the website https://www.guilded.gg/CKS-Gaming

Message 28 of 59 (104 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ADD ME GUYS!  origin id: OverdoseX420

Message 29 of 59 (102 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Added m8! see you in discord!

Message 30 of 59 (95 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help