Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

36k Member Apex Discord / Fortnite Discord looking for Apex Players

by zonkthedonk

Original Post

Re: 36k Member Battle Royale Discord looking for Apex Legends Players

★★★ Newbie

This discord has bin a reliable source for the sweaties if you're looking for them, and for that i appreciate.

Message 61 of 164 (188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Great community and not just apex also fortnite and other BR/ first person shooting games LFG channels. want to use a Voice channel but want a private one with its own perms you can create temporary rooms until everyone leaves or the owner of the room delete love the figure and very useful.

Message 62 of 164 (184 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Gamers' Garage has always been a great discord to meet new people to play with a wide variety of skill sets. The Gamers Garage is very well moderated by an amazing staff team that is always there to help. I would suggest that you give it a try. 

Message 63 of 164 (180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A 36,000+ member Discord gaming server with incredible bots, allowing you to create your own custom channels and the luxury of moderating them too! This is pretty much the only discord channel I use now, since battle royales are the new hype; especially since the new release of Apex Legends dropped. The main two titles played is Fortnite and Apex Legends, but you can create any channel you'd like allowing you to interact with new people on an infinite number of games!

Gamer's Garage Community

Message 64 of 164 (176 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamers Garage is always lit its the only discord I use now because there are no players in there that are bad. We all want the same thing in the garage get victorys. Check it out.

Message 65 of 164 (175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love the server i mostly did fortnite but now im doing apex and i could find a really good team on the discord server i love it been on it almost since day one thanks for reading this 

Message 66 of 164 (175 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Server is really good and all admins are always on! There is always apex and fortnite squads running anytime of the day!

Message 67 of 164 (174 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Best Server to find a team/group for games. Have met SO many great people and made so many friends!
Message 68 of 164 (170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This discord really helped me find good players to play with and have fun while playing and winning

Message 69 of 164 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Been apart of this discord for a couple months now, the people here are really chill, even the try hards are chill and willing to teach another. Its been a great experience overall, its surely grown & developed a lot better since i joined atleast. Dont hesitate to join the server, this place is legitly one for the books.

11/10 Would Recommend To Friends

Message 70 of 164 (166 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help