by zonkthedonk

Original Post

Re: 36k Member Battle Royale Discord looking for Apex Legends Players

★★★ Newbie

awsoome soover... bruh

Message 41 of 164 (190 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The Gamers' Garage is a great community filled with so many great individuals! Since the initial release of Apex, our community has wanted us to add channels dedicated to that game alone and now we're growing even larger due to the popularity that this game has had. If you like gaming, want a great group of people to play with, and just love playing Apex - The Gamers' Garage is where you want to be! 

Message 42 of 164 (190 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Love the server, a great place to find groups for apex as well as other games such as fortnite! They listen to suggestions and staff are very friendly! 

Message 43 of 164 (188 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I personally use this discord server everyday to meet new people and have fun gaming, this server is great for Apex Legends since it has a variety of channels to use and a great community to play with!

Message 44 of 164 (186 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Great discord server! Always active players with different roles and ranks in the game. Looking to sit back, relax and have a whole lot of fun? Well then the gamers garage is the place! I've been a member for over a year now and it's always my first go to when i need other players, the staff are super friendly and do a good job making sure that the community is healthy! Come by and check it out Standard smile You won't be dissappointed.

Message 45 of 164 (184 Views)

★★★★ Newbie
Great discord and recommends everyone to join! I've been with the discord for a while now and would recommend everyone to join. Active friendly staff, events, and even a unique voice chat bot that allows you the control of who joins.

+1 Gamers Garage.
Message 46 of 164 (181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love being in this community it's great Centricks is the best mod ever!!!!!

Message 47 of 164 (179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the best discord server poeple are nice and most of them respect me the owners do a good job. This server helps me find people.

-Centricks is the best

Message 48 of 164 (179 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamer's Garage is by far the best fortnite discord to find competitive players! I love being in the community it's very welcoming. Centricks is a very good mod and has assisted with many challenges I've faced within this discord.

Message 49 of 164 (179 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

It is a nice and friendly server, one of the only serves I use for gaming. The overall ambiance of the server is chill and competitive which I like and I have personally never seen this serve empty. The owners are nice people who look after the people in the server. If there are problems then the owner's take a calm and systematic approach. If you join this server you are bound to have a blast!

Message 50 of 164 (172 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help