by zonkthedonk

Original Post

Re: 36k Member Apex Discord / Fortnite Discord looking for Apex Players

★★★ Newbie

I love the discord, its helped me find alot of friends and great players! :D

Message 91 of 164 (149 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Gamer's Garage is an awesome server with great people and a great community. With an excellent voice channel system, Gamer's Garage is a great way to play games with others, and a great way to meet new people. It's become one of if not the most active server I play on, and I have had no trouble with the staff, the community, or anything else. Awesome server would recommend

Message 92 of 164 (144 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamer's Garage has been my goto server whenever non of my friends are online and im looking to play some games with new people and possibly find new friends as well. Ive met dozens of new friends on this server. People on here are super friendly and open to letting anyone join in on the games they are playing. With a worldwide region of players on this discord no matter where you are playing you can always find someone to play with. Gamer's Garage Discord Link

Message 93 of 164 (141 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Amazing discord. Met a lot of amazing players and made some good friends because of this Discord. 

Message 94 of 164 (137 Views)

★★★★ Novice
The Gamers garage is an extremely great server which features a unique channel bot, which gives the channel holds the ability to invite, kick or ban people without the need for a moderator. The Mods and Owners are all friendly and the people are friendly and competitive. Totally a Cord worth checking out!
Message 95 of 164 (129 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what i love about this server is that you can find people to play with and become good friends with them i met this guy named sam and he super good at everygame he plays if i was never in this server i dont think i would've met him thanks zonky for running a awesome discord server.

Message 96 of 164 (123 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The lobbies are always full and it is very good. The staff and owner team is very nice as well! Standard smile

Message 97 of 164 (120 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamers garage is an amazing community to be apart of, I have been in the discord for about a year now and have been able to see it grow to something amazing. It provides a way for users to find a group of people to play with and enjoy the game further more. The ability to make your own channel with a custom bot only further the great experience. Over all gamers garage is the discord to be in for Apex and other great games.

Message 98 of 164 (115 Views)

★★★ Newbie

oh yes! join the server its so good.

Message 99 of 164 (112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What's nice about the Gamer's Garage discord server is that you can always find people to play with and it has a great community, for example: Good staff, nice/non toxic people etc.

Message 100 of 164 (153 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help