Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 36k Member Apex Discord / Fortnite Discord looking for Apex Players

by RiseNRL

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

great discord server highly recommend joining this discord server. players are nice and staff are always willing to help 

Message 81 of 164 (180 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Cool stuff! Nice

Message 82 of 164 (177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm always able to find people to play with on this discord. it's full of players at every time.

Message 83 of 164 (175 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its an amazing Discord. Friendly people , Sweats, Chills, 18+ Its ALL AROUND AMAZING

Message 84 of 164 (174 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

God I love this server never had a problem that couldn't be fixed. Co-Owner Soull is in charge of Veebot which controls the channels and memorizes the previous channel identification you had before. Soull also has fixed and repaired the bot so even if it is down for 5-20 mins it will be back up before you know it. i have been in this server from may 1st 2018 until now and had no major problems with the people in this server.

Message 85 of 164 (171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Probably the most useful server for battle royale games I have used and I have also made some great friends along the way. Should definitely check this place out if you want to find someone to play with.

Message 86 of 164 (164 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Always active with members playing different games and a great community. Also a huuuge bonus with the ability to make your own channel and naming it.

Message 87 of 164 (161 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Really great discord, I've been in there for a few months now. Nice staff, shoutout to Ella, really helpful to me. Has custom voice channel bots to remove/lock and change channel customizations super easy to find, and extremely active. Lots of channels and customization to choose from. Standard smile

Message 88 of 164 (158 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This server is the best server with 1,000 + people logging in and out of it. If you are looking for people to play with I would strongly recommend this discord server as it is the second biggest Team based server!

Message 89 of 164 (155 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been in this server a little bit after it started to get more than 100 people and I really love this server. There are always people you can find to play a game with you and a lot of them are nice. I would definitely at least give this server a chance for a week and see what it is all about. If you don't like it after that, you can always leave. Standard smile

Message 90 of 164 (154 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help