Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 36k Member Apex Discord / Fortnite Discord looking for Apex Players

by Dripz1234

Original Post

Re: 36k Member Battle Royale Discord looking for Apex Legends Players

★★★★★ Newbie

I HIGHLY suggest that you join this server if you play Fortnite or Apex There are 36,000+ members in this server looking to play. You can be a own owner for a voice chat and be able to kick people you don't want play with and i find that very handy. Overall id rate this server 9/10. 

Message 71 of 164 (178 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Gamers  garage is one of the best discord to find a squad going in minutes. Overall one of my main discords to find a squad.

Message 72 of 164 (175 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

In my opinion this an amazing server with wonderful and kind mods, the community is filled with people with same interests and it is an overall great place to be the bot allows you to create your own channel and limit the amount of people in it. Which i have never been seen used anywhere else. It is also very easy to find people to play with!

Message 73 of 164 (171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really organized and the amount of staff always available is a bonus. Features and incentives are interesting as well. Can't wait to dive in and get to know everyone. Keep an eye out...always open to play some Apex.

Message 74 of 164 (168 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good discord, I was able to find a good team and would say this is one of the best if not the best LFG Discords out!

Give it a try, :0

-Aero/OCC

Message 75 of 164 (168 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

the sever is cool has good people in it love it so far

Message 76 of 164 (162 Views)

★★★★ Novice

joined the server a couple of months ago, Its a really active server with a great staff. Happy to be here i mean i even created an account just to RESPOND i mean come on. it must be worth something xD but for real def recommend .

Message 77 of 164 (160 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This server is actually AMAZING. I hopped on and that same day met like 5 new friends that day! THIS SERVER IS GOOD!!!

Message 78 of 164 (160 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Great Server Use It For All Games Would Really Recommend It. PS, Great Admin/Mods

Message 79 of 164 (158 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Really friendly community ! since i joined i met only nice ppl . I reccommend joining this discord chanel . 

Message 80 of 164 (156 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help