Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: 36k Member Battle Royale Discord looking for Apex Legends Players

by tuhwii

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Started using gamers garage and now get full squads within 5 minutes, everyone is friendly and non-toxic. Nice community.

Message 31 of 164 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love the Server so much nice people and easy to find good people. Hope this discord never dies!

Message 32 of 164 (213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been using this discord for about 6 months and its the best thing to ever happen to me. if you wanna find chill players or the hardcore player you'll get a bit of everything in this discord. highly recommend 

Message 33 of 164 (213 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The Gamers' Garage is an AMAZING server, here is why:

PROS

1. Great staff that responds quickly

2. Custom bot with custom channels

3. A fun level up system (I love to try and rank up faster than my friends)

4. A warm and friendly community for the majority. The ones who aren't so friendly never last too long here

5. There are always people to play with; I never have to wait long to find a squad

6. I can talk to people who love Fortnite just as much as I do in chat (we talk about updates, skins, and everything in between)

NEGATIVES

1. There are none! It is a great server that I wish I had found sooner Standard smile

Message 34 of 164 (212 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Great group of people, easy to find mates for pretty much any game. 10/10. Get on there and join many in the battlefield.

Message 35 of 164 (206 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamers Garage is a great place to find some friends for a quick squad I've been here for over a year now and I've never regretted it since.

Message 36 of 164 (203 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Super cool server, I've been a part of it for a few months and it's super helpful for finding some chill people to play with!

Message 37 of 164 (203 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys I've been a member of The Gamer's Garage Discord for over a year and it has provided me access to groups to play with super easily.  I haven't had to find another discord to look for people playing Apex or Fortnight, its sweet, check it out nerds.

Message 38 of 164 (203 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Amazing server. Has great players, and people who just wanna chill and have a great time. The server is well secured and you can even make ur own channel. Its honestly the best server for fun or sweats, so pretty much has everything you need.High five

Message 39 of 164 (199 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Awesome server, I'd like to moderate this server! Honestly the best server to find new friends and spread your content.

Message 40 of 164 (196 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help