36k Member Apex Discord / Fortnite Discord looking for Apex Players

by zonkthedonk

Original Post

Highlighted

36k Member Apex Discord / Fortnite Discord looking for Apex Players

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Greetings!

I'd like to invite you all to join The Gamers' Garage - a 36,000 member Discord gaming community focused primarily on Battle Royale Games such as Fortnite & Apex! The Discord has been around for 2 years and has some really cool voice channel bots that enhance your gaming experience; they allow you to create your own voice channel and choose who you allow in and out of it.. Check out the text channel #apex_legends_lfg. If you're interested in teaming up or grouping up to play Apex, this is the place to be!

https://discord.gg/gvFQYKT

Message 1 of 164 (3,722 Views)

Re: 36k Member Battle Royale Discord looking for Apex Legends Players

★★★★ Novice

We got around 10 full squads running at peak time now!

Message 2 of 164 (3,588 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Custom bot allows you to make your own channels and be your own moderator of it. I like that I can kick/ban people from my own channel when they don't meet the criteria I am looking for to play with. With all different regions using this discord, its nice that I can always find someone to play with regardless of the time of day and/or night.

The Gamers' Garage Discord 36K Members

Message 3 of 164 (3,557 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamer's Garage has been one of my favorite gaming discord servers since January of last year, even more so now that Apex is incorporated. So many friendly people, and the best part about it is that no matter what region or time zone you're in, there's always someone willing to play with you, and squad up! Gamer's Garage discord link!

Message 4 of 164 (3,545 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

+1 Extremely friendly community, not to mention skilled. Active mods, and the owner himself is extremely active on the server. All around a good community to be apart of no matter what battle royale or game you're playing.

Message 5 of 164 (3,517 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

10/10 would join again great community great staff. good discord join if you want a good gaming experience with the best of the best.

Message 6 of 164 (3,497 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This discord server is really good overall in my opinion. The mods and staff members are all nice.

Message 7 of 164 (3,487 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I would definitely recommend Gamers' Garage for anyone looking to find other players to play with. We have a wide variety of games and active members who play said games and many players, you'll never be bored in this discord server. discord.gg/tgg

Message 8 of 164 (3,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Message 9 of 164 (3,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i like that gamers garage gives people a second chance and it is a community discord i have not seen any trash talkers (probobly cause i dont read chat)

Message 10 of 164 (3,431 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help